No announcement yet.

Athiests are soo BLIND, IGNORANT, DUMB AND STUPID

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HazardousBoxer View Post
    Enlighten me then???? Im not religous.. Do you think your going to preach me into being so, and believing your cause you ignorant ****.

I don't go up to you **** slap you, and tell you not to be religous, your wasting your time.
    WTF????? do i have a gun to your head you idiot??? i dont give a **** what you believe in, i'm just pointing out the stupidity in athiestic convictions....you don't like it or are too sensitive than **** off and dont click the thread....problem solved
    Last edited by Fighting Marine; 01-23-2010, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbey Road View Post
      mother****er im a physics major in UNI, i know more than any **** on this site
      So you'll know then that your synopsis of the entirety of existence is not representative of scientific theory in the slightest. Therefore I can successfully conclude that this is an attempted wind up.

You're a physics major at uni. What level? I'm assuming undergraduate level. What courses are you studying this semester?

Comment

mother****er im a physics major in UNI, i know more than any **** on this site
        no, u don't know ****, if u do then u would already have figured that out, but u don't so just stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          So you'll know then that your synopsis of the entirety of existence is not representative of scientific theory in the slightest. Therefore I can successfully conclude that this is an attempted wind up.

You're a physics major at uni. What level? I'm assuming undergraduate level. What courses are you studying this semester?
          HAHHAHHHA.......oh piggy, you never learn do you.....you're the last person i would be telling that info to.......sit back, relax, watch deliverance again, than go to your nearest gun store and do a cobain

Comment

WTF????? do i have a gun to your head you idiot??? i dont give a **** what you believe in, i'm just pointing out the stupidity in athiestic convictions....you don't like it or are too sensitive than **** off and dont click the thread....problem solved
            I expected a better reply from someone who said "line up for an arse whooping"

Comment

Originally posted by Witch_King View Post
              no, u don't know ****, if u do then u would already have figured that out, but u don't so just stfu.
              WOW, keep going athiest........i'm listening, when was the last time you saw a monkey speaking english???

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

UNdergrads think they know everything, and grads know they know nothing. I forgot the last part, but I think its Masters know everything or some **** like thaat.

Comment

Originally posted by HazardousBoxer View Post
                  co-sign. Religous people are so unintentionally ignorant.
                  Not really ignorant but unintentionally dogmatic. Faith relies on personal insight and experiences that unveil the existence and nature of GOD, if you aren't looking for it (because you choose not to or do not believe in it), you won't see it. Neither side really has any proof that GOD either exists or does not exist, this is why faith is so important: believing in something that can't be directly seen- if GOD was readily accessible as another man or woman were, what would even be the point of religion?

Comment

Thou shant post ****ty threads

I don't think jesus would approve of this. White jesus anyways, mabey the jewish jesus. I don't know, i don't worship that one anyways.

Comment

Personally I can't agree with there being NO afterlife, I mean there are some people who get away with murder, literally and some more of the most henious crimes ever and if they don't pay for it here in this life, when they die is that it? They don't have to pay for what they did? There are soo many things which are said in the Holy Books such as the Quran and things which Prophets said, I.e. The Prophet explained to humanity the signs of the coming of the end. AND many of these things have come true, how can a man from the desert who struggled to raise 300 soldiers also claim that they would rule Arabia, destroy the Persian Empire and beat the Romans AT THIS TIME? How could he have known so much about the future? He preached good morals, be kind, smile, look after your family and neighbours, don't backbite amongst many other things. He forgave so many people, even though they killed his loved ones. Yet he is vilified and condemned...

Guys really READ the Quran, read the hadith, have an open mind and you will learn so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X