No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Brandon Rios on Pacquiao-Marquez, Garcia, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Brandon Rios on Pacquiao-Marquez, Garcia, More

Ryan Burton catches up with junior welterweight contender Brandon Rios to discuss Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez, facing the winner, facing Danny Garcia, and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Rios is funny as hell. i hope we get pac-rios and marquez-bradley next

Comment

Rios your a warrior ese, keep on steam rolling vato!
      Last edited by Toltec77; 12-07-2012, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Rios is the truth. You got fans in every race bruh. If Zab loses,you gotta take Garcia down. I like him, but his pops be tripping. And i dont like the way he disrespected Zab at that conference. We will talk about Matthyesse later. I

Comment

First i would love to see him fight Pacquiao.......let's see see if he can go toes to toes with Pacquiao power punches ..then Garcia

Comment

Scared
            Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
            First i would love to see him fight Pacquiao.......let's see see if he can go toes to toes with Pacquiao power punches ..then Garcia
            Scared your boy will get trashed? Pacman at this piont would kick Danny Garcia and Rios ass, I see why you want Rios to fight Pac, you want Pacquiao to hurt Rios , than fight Garcia next when hes damaged goods and Danny will take the credit for it.Just like Cotto took the credit for Margarito when we all know Pacman ended his career.
            Last edited by Toltec77; 12-07-2012, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Nope not scared either guy will beat Rios ....both Paquiao and Garcia have good boxing skill and power punches

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                Nope not scared either guy will beat Rios ....both Paquiao and Garcia have good boxing skill and power punches
                You're delusional, stop trying to say Dannys as great as pacman, not at the same level Mojon, face the fact Rios would stream roll Danny like a tank, the boy would throw the whole bathroom sink at him and wont be able to stop that beat down coming for him.

Comment

Working...
                X