Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone in the Moddleweight division challenge Sergio Martinez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone in the Moddleweight division challenge Sergio Martinez?

The guy looks unbeatable, who would give him his toughest fight? That division is a bit of a wasteland just now.

How about Golovkin or Pirog? You know, the guys Martinez won't fight.

Comment

He needs to go back down to 154 and clean it out and attempt to lure Mayweather, Pacquiao,Cotto & Canelo out of hiding.

160 is a waste of time and is oversaturated with Eurobums.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        How about Golovkin or Pirog? You know, the guys Martinez won't fight.
        Golovkin isn't even a top 10 Middleweight (barely even top 25) and Pirog is a joke.

Comment

I doubt he his ducking those guys, they just don't bring enough cash to the table.

Comment

A GUY WHO WALKS around at 175 fights at 154

Comment

go to 168 or GTFO

Comment

The Chinese. But they can't turn pro because their government doesn't let them.

Comment

Any of the titleholders would put up a challenge, everyone else are no named B-C level fighters who would be picked apart by Martinez. He needs to fight Pirog, Golovkin, Geale, or Sturm in his next fight. His fight with Darren Barker and possible opponent Julio Hypejob Chavez Jr are complete jokes, even though the hypejob has a belt.

Comment

I love watching this guy fight, but I do wish he would move up and take on some of the beasts at 168. Nobody at 154/160 can touch him.

Comment

Working...
                    X