Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad DESTROYED Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** this fight.. This is the problem today.. Talk talk talk for 2 years, then when it comes down to it both don't do **** in the ring and grab each others dick while laughing all the way to the bank..

The losers? All the fans.....

Comment

Wlad didnt achieve his aim of ko'ing Haye, but did he achieve his other goal of making his face look like pizza u guys think?

I only heard this fight on the radio from 7th round onwards.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Wlad didnt achieve his aim of ko'ing Haye, but did he achieve his other goal of making his face look like pizza u guys think?

I only heard this fight on the radio from 7th round onwards.
        Nah he had a couple of marks but that was about it, maybe 2 slices of pepperoni but no cheese or tomato sauce

Comment

Yeah I did think while watchin it 'This ain't no thriller in Manila'. Thing is I watched this on a German Stream last night and they never showed a score card and never showed the corners between rounds so I scored it maself and not being funny, thought Haye did alot better than the official judges.
          Ok so Haye tried to play the ref by always goin down the moment he got clinched but what do you expect? He knew Klitch was gonna do it, they didn't favour the ref and he was in Klitchs back yard. So if you can get a point deduct, go for it. Haye knew he was in the toughest fight in his career and also knew 'Boxing' the guy was gonna be tough, so play all the angles.
          I no way had such a bigger margin, Haye wasn't busy but neither was Klitch and I think Haye won a fair few rounds by dodging the Jab and landing in spectacular fashion (though not always that pretty to look at) to grab the judges eye, though that obviously failed as well.
          Shame for Haye, I hope he eats a **** load of humble pie at the press conference, he should do. He was out boxed at the end of the day, but only just IMO. He certainly wasn't destroyed though. Again, IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            **** this fight.. This is the problem today.. Talk talk talk for 2 years, then when it comes down to it both don't do **** in the ring and grab each others dick while laughing all the way to the bank..

The losers? All the fans.....
            Great post man. Agreed.

Comment

Destoyed.. No not at all, Haye was not hurt at any point through out the fight niether man landed telling blows.

Wlad won by work rate simple as, Haye could of made the fight much closer just by throwing a few more punches per rnd.

Unfortunately he is a low output fighter anyway and relys on powerful counter punches which he couldnt land as Wlads defence was far better.

Fair play to Wlad he was the better man, but it was an boring fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
                Nah he had a couple of marks but that was about it, maybe 2 slices of pepperoni but no cheese or tomato sauce
                SO Wlad failed in his missions on both? That is pretty bad actually. You would have thought the amount Haye talked, Wlad really would have went for it in the last round.
                He was way ahead on the cards, so maybe he didnt want to make a last minute mistake. But i think Wlad for one fight should have went hell for leather to go for the ko.

Comment

haye lost to wlad because he had a broken toe. fact!

not really. haye is all talk. hes a descent fighter obviously, but he will never be at the level of the klit bros.

Comment

wlad didn't destroy haye, but haye found no working recipe to get inside that jab either. whenever he tried he ended on his knees ,or in the ropes on the other side of the ring. that way i'm afraid haye is no better than most other boxers wlad had fought.

Comment

LOL, going to be a couple funny days here in the lounge.

Yeah right Wlad had Haye down 5 times.......

Even with the push that was ruled a knockdown Wlad couldn't even really hurt the cruiserweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X