No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson vs Diaconu Clash is Moving Forward, Says Shaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dawson vs Diaconu Clash is Moving Forward, Says Shaw

BoxingScene.com has been advised that a light heavyweight clash between former champions, Chad Dawson (29-1, 17KOs) and Adrian Diaconu (27-2, 15KOs), is moving forward as scheduled on May 21 at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada. The fight was initially in jeopardy when Diaconu had an internal issue with his promoter, InterBox. After a scheduled meeting, Diaconu was able to reach an understanding with his promoter and agreed to the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Thank the boxing god!

And wtf I didn't even know Steward was Dawson's new trainer. That's how you know I have been away from BS for too long.

Comment

all that **** people were talking about Dawson ducking, it was diaconu again, but either way its going forward, Dawson by easy and wide UD, I'm taking bets

Comment

good now all the chad dawson haters (who will likely avoid this thread) will shut up.

Comment

Wow, that's a pretty good card but I just realized that it's going to be PPV in Canada. HBO Canada is rebroadcasting Martinez-Williams II.
          Last edited by dr.archives; 03-30-2011, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            good now all the chad dawson haters (who will likely avoid this thread) will shut up.
            Fuck those two faced motherfuckers man. They won't even fucking give Chad credit after he fucking kicks Adrian Diacanu's ass. They don't matter. Chad's 15 fans[me being one of them] know he's the truth at `75. Forget haters.

Comment

Dawson is the real deal....he beats Pascal on a re-match and him and social security retires Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Fuck those two faced motherfuckers man. They won't even fucking give Chad credit after he fucking kicks Adrian Diacanu's ass. They don't matter. Chad's 15 fans[me being one of them] know he's the truth at `75. Forget haters.
                i'm number #8.

Comment

YES! I'm very happy to hear this. I hope Chad can reclaim his spot as the king of the LHW division once more.

Comment

Diaconu is listed as 5'9, but he seems shorter to me. Its going to be interesting to see how he deals with 6'2 Dawson.

Comment

Working...
                    X