No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach "Chavez jr will walk thru Martinez's punches"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    He may be able to do it, or he may not to... If he comes out aggressive(what in my opinion he must do to have any hope), I think Martinez punches from different anlges that Chavez will not be able to see will cumulate at the end and Sergio will get another late rounds stoppage. Also ring size may be huge factor in that fight, anyone knows anything about it?
    Nevada standard ring size are 20ft. Martinez team should make sure TR follows the regulation

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      Nevada standard ring size are 20ft. Martinez team should make sure TR follows the regulation
      Watch it be 2X2

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
        The next 24/7 featuring a Roach fighter will need subtitles unfortunately.
        I never understood how HBO never putds subtitles on Freddy when he speaks but yet they put them on Floyd Sr and Uncle Roger all the time
        they all sound the same to me

Comment

Yh with that **** he is on...
          Even klitschkos will have hard time.

Comment

this is going to be a great scrap. jr has steadily improved, and with that chavez beard, and that inside game, he'll be a threat to anyone in that division, serg included. I'm looking forward to it, and would not be surprised if jr pulled it off.

Comment

I think that all depends on Vegas testing TBH.

Comment

margarito already walk thru martinez punches, i think jr gets stopped in tko but u never kno

Comment

When is Freddie going to realize that "walking through punches" his how he got Parkinson's and it isn't a good idea to have that mentality. Would it really kill him to teach a fighter a little defense?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    margarito already walk thru martinez punches, i think jr gets stopped in tko but u never kno
                    martinez cant go to war with chavez jr martinez needs to be on his bike for this fight or hurt him early

Comment

Jr will WALK through his punches and then RUN from the tests

Comment

Working...
                      X