No announcement yet.

Ronnie Nathanielsz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Nathanielsz

Ronnie better watch his back from now on, he might have just signed his own death warrant.

Comment

One of the times I actually agree with Nathanielsz as he usually rides Pac's **** like no other. I thought JMM won by 1 or 2 rounds too.

Comment

He is entitled to his opinion. but it doesnt mean anything.

Comment

Nathanielsz entitled to his own statement.

He downgraded the Judges as Human, he has forgotten that he is human too, prone to commit mistakes;

He Downgraded also the computer box stats as unofficial;
          But, his statement too isn't Official coming from Boxing Authorities.

Did he check the credibility of the Judges and compare them to his own? NO

The problem is everybody wants to play the role of a Boxing Judge!

Comment

Ronnie Nut-thanielz creds was hit almost everytime he issues his columns on the internet by *****s and pachaters, it probably got to his nerves finally that hes trying to ingratiates himself to them, now look at those who tramples on him before, theyre treating him as a savant now that cant go wrong in his opinions, how stupid that can be both R. Nut-thanielz and haters, tsk tsk tsk,

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
              Ronnie Nut-thanielz creds was hit almost everytime he issues his columns on the internet by *****s and pachaters, it probably got to his nerves finally that hes trying to ingratiates himself to them, now look at those who tramples on him before, theyre treating him as a savant now that cant go wrong in his opinions, how stupid that can be both R. Nut-thanielz and haters, tsk tsk tsk,
              Ronnie's the biggest Pac fan in the media, if even he says Pac lost, it means he tried his damndest to give Pac the win and still couldnt.

But yeah, go ahead and try and twist it to make it look like he's just doing it to appease his haters.

Comment

Pacquiao is the one now chasing the fight with Marquez. Yet, Manny believes he won?

Whens the last time in boxing we seen a boxer not hold his hands up when he thought he won? I see it in every fight, I even see sometimes fighters fake it when they know they didn't win and raise their hands up. Manny didn't raise his hands up like he normally does when he feels he had won.

Comment

The first time i saw Ronnie nuthuggingnielz was when he was commentating on basketball in Philippines about more than 10 years ago. Never liked the guy. You guys know that his on the nuts of an athelete if that athelete does well. But if the athelte doesn't, he gets of the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                    Ronnie's the biggest Pac fan in the media, if even he says Pac lost, it means he tried his damndest to give Pac the win and still couldnt.

But yeah, go ahead and try and twist it to make it look like he's just doing it to appease his haters.
                    im not the one twisting the story, i know nutthanielz, he is irresponsible as irresponsible one can be. isnt that irresponsibility being a journalist claiming his own opinion superior to those judges watching the fight at ringside? he is also unprofessional, reporting by injecting his opinion and by that making his conclusion and spreading it all around as if its the gospel truth. as professional he should at least give the benefit of the doubt to the judges. confirm and validate in anyway he can why they scored the fight as they did ie review the fight over and see if there really are discrepancies. but no he didnt do that and i dont believe he doesnt know that its the way it should be. he was a paid hack, and he always are.

Comment

Working...
                    X