No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kermit Cintron: No Decision on My Career Just Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kermit Cintron: No Decision on My Career Just Yet

Former welterweight champion Kermit Cintron has been at home enjoying time with his family. The 32-year-old last fought on November 26th when he suffered a fifth round knockout loss to WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez in Mexico City. Cintron was knocked down in the fourth round and decided to go for broke in the fifth [Click Here To Read More]

take ur $$ & go Kermit as you were @ ur best 3/4r years ago & you can't get better & you didn't look good vs the red head...

Comment

Go back down to 47.

Comment

put em against collazo.

Comment

retire.............

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
            retire.............
            im wit cha Yank i know thats how he makes his money but the way he looked against canelo no legs no condition it might be time to hangem up while he still has his senses. if he continues i can see him taking major beatings becuz of weak defense and no resolve

Comment

Retire! You are a disgrace to boxing. You even had the nerve to say that " unfortunately" they stopped the fight with canelo when he was killing you. ******t

Comment

He's done. He should retire while he still has some dignity before he starts loosing against bums ...

Comment

go back in time and retire 3 years ago.

Comment

He was once my favorite fighter, but not now anymore. He is both physically and mentally shot. I think he has nothing more to prove in the sport of boxing, so I want him to retire and stay retired for his sake. Thank you for a lot of highlight reel knockouts Kermit!

Comment

Working...
                    X