Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Boxingscene's most hated fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abner Mares, Floyd, and Alexander might currently be the most hated fighters on the site. JCC Jr is up there too.

Comment

Originally posted by $mannyFresh View Post
      Abner Mares, Floyd, and Alexander might currently be the most hated fighters on the site. JCC Jr is up there too.
      Outside of the low blow fest I've never seen Abner get hate on here. JCC Jr. doesn't really get much hate around here despite who he fights, ditto for Saul Alvarez.

Comment

Paul Williams, with the only fighter coming close besides that being Devon Alexander.

Mayweather and Pacquiao don't even enter the conversation. They aren't that hated.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Paul Williams, with the only fighter coming close besides that being Devon Alexander.

Mayweather and Pacquiao don't even enter the conversation. They aren't that hated.
          Andre Berto is BY FAR and away the most hated fighter on here. I don't know how anybody could say otherwise.

Comment

I'm surprised no one said david haye.. I can't remember anyone saying a good word about him on here since klitschko fight

Comment

Originally posted by hayekoklitschko View Post
              I'm surprised no one said david haye.. I can't remember anyone saying a good word about him on here since klitschko fight
              True dat, I can't believe that I forgot about him. Good call homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                Andre Berto is BY FAR and away the most hated fighter on here. I don't know how anybody could say otherwise.
                I don't think enough people care about him for him to be the most hated fighter. I've seen Paul Williams get nothing but hate, outside of three or four posters, since I joined. I guess Alexander and Berto are even, but I don't think Berto is that hated.

Comment

Originally posted by hayekoklitschko View Post
                  Haye was doing okay until he clowned himself in the ring. Running around for 11 rounds doing practically nothing. See Berto-Zavec that's the way to get a fan base. No risks no fans.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I don't think enough people care about him for him to be the most hated fighter. I've seen Paul Williams get nothing but hate, outside of three or four posters, since I joined. I guess Alexander and Berto are even, but I don't think Berto is that hated.
                    You need to pay more attention.

Comment

There is a lot of hate for the boxing Legends, maybe because they would dominate every division in modern boxing, especially the HW.

Also, on this site, there is hate for boxers who don't fight in the USA, even boxers from Canada are called bum, can we call that racism ? Maybe.

I believe that the most underrated boxer right now is Bute, not because i'm a fan from Montreal, but because he was not invited in the Super 6. I hope Bute will be able to prove that they were wrong, by sweeping the division. A good fight with Johnson would also prove them wrong and point out the fact that Bute was the most underrated boxer.

Sorry for bad english, that was tough to write !

Comment

Working...
                      X