Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hendrix View Post
    Then you my friend, are a sheep.
    Lol thts wht i was thinking

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
      Lol thts wht i was thinking
      Think for urself!!

Comment

what's the government putting in our water that it makes rainbows when it sprinkles..
        & why a rainbow? are they tryin' to force apon us the religion of ****sexuality?
        government, i am on to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          what's the government putting in our water that it makes rainbows when it sprinkles..
          & why a rainbow? are they tryin' to force apon us the religion of ****sexuality?
          government, i am on to you.

Comment

Some terrorists were able to hijack a few planes with box cutters. Turn around a Boeing and hit a building. Most pilots couldn’t even turn around a 767 plane. It’s clear the pentagon was hit by a missile

Comment

Originally posted by IcedBlood View Post
              I'm interested in knowing how many people on the forum believe any of the conspiracy theories behind the 9/11 attacks on the US. Also if you'd be kind enough to post what you voted, and what country your from as well, I think it'd be interested in knowing what the majority of Americans think, and what the majority of people from another country think.

I personally think it was a terrorist attack and had nothing to do with the US government. I think people have looked into it a bit too far and come up with ridiulous conclusions. If you look into anything enough you could probably find some reason to "support" your argument for it.
              But I don't think that any countries government would be corrupt enough to plan attacks on its own people.
              I agree with the bold, but not the last bit... trust me there are very strange things in this world... with some of the crazy stuff that has happened I wouldn't say that there isn't. But other than that, I agree with you... I think they are just real terrorist attacks. Obviously though what I say doesn't really mean much though I guess, I am from the UK by the way.

Oh and I don't know much about politics and all that stuff anyway (I guess I will learn more as I get older), so like I said what I think wont mean much.

Comment

Why were some people (not Muslims) on top of another roof filming the planes hitting the towers and giving high-fives to each other and cheering? How did they know it was going to happen? Why were they driving a van marked with the name of a moving company that didn't exist?
                OK everyone you better take a seat because the news I have may shock you: Tunney thinks "the Jews" did it.

Yes, this story is the "dancing Israelis" lie but I'm guessing Tunney is not using the term "Israeli" because his continual anti-semitism has been thoroughly rumbled.

Comment

It’s clear the pentagon was hit by a missile
                  Fail........

Comment

Originally posted by Inthewhitegirls View Post
                    Anyone who thinks it was a conspiracy theory needs to pull their head out of their ass and wake up.

Every point the theorists try to make is laughable.

For example, they claim there were explosives set up in the towers.

Yeah ok, there were literally tons upon tons of explosives all set up in pinpoint positions and no one EVER noticed men installing them or bringing them up throughout the building in what would of took months to do, when there were thousands of people working in the building every day.

Right.......

Al qaeda claims responsibility for the attacks and Bin laden has given multiple lectures on why he did it. Is Al queda a fake organization too? They have 10s, probably hundreds of thousands of deaths on their hands, were all those suicide bombings and attacks fake too?

I mean seriously, grow the hell up and quit believing everything Micheal moore tells you or what MSNBC says.
                    Al Qaeda was funded and established by the US Govt. So yes you are right when you say Al Qaeda did it but to ignore the fact that they were founded by the Bush Admin. is pretty careless.

6 out of the 10 9/11 commissioners have come out and said that the official investigation into 9/11 was a complete whitewash and flawed investigation.

So learn the ****ing facts. Two planes cant knock down three towers into their own footprint and leave nothing but dust and motlen steel behind. WTC 7 was not struck by anything yet it collapsed in an eerily similar way to WTC 1, 2.
                    Last edited by Panopticon; 09-30-2009, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                      . WTC 7 was not struck by anything yet it collapsed in an eerily similar way to WTC 1, 2.
                      damn mann. honestly never thought about the whole conspiracy thing, but your right. im actually in a library right now , so im gonna rent some dvds on that ****. good **** mann. peace-

Comment

Working...
                      X