Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is Donaire-Rigondeaux in Trouble Over Drug Testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Is Donaire-Rigondeaux in Trouble Over Drug Testing?

Though the fight between 122-pound titleholders Nonito Donaire and Guillermo Rigondeaux has been announced for April 13 at Radio City Music Hall in New York City, the bout is potentially approaching a hurdle over the issue of drug testing.

“I am NOT going to NYC for the presser this Thursday [because] Rigo is backing off his agreement to VADA drug testing,” wrote Donaire on Twitter on Tuesday afternoon. “Rigo's team verbally agreed to VADA testing both online and in negotiations. But now that the contract to start testing is in front of them, they are finding every excuse not to sign and delay the start of the testing. I have NOT signed my fight contract yet to fight him so I have no obligation to fight ONLY HIM.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Should Donaire let the commission do their job?

Comment

Let's hear from Rigondeaux before pointing fingers.

Comment

Donaire pulling a Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          Should Donaire let the commission do their job?
          Evidently that hasn't been enough in the past.

Comment

Donair stay ducking.....

He's soooooo scared. He reads minds and knew Rig wouldn't submit! Donair stay ducking!

Comment

Donaire is 100 percent correct on this why is Rigo ducking testing maybe cause he hangs out with Gamboa huh both Cubans in Miami and friends why not

Comment

Well this is odd what is Rigo hiding? I need to hear his side of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                  Well this is odd what is Rigo hiding? I need to hear his side of the story.
                  Rig aint hiding. Donair is ducking. This is the correct logic in boxing right?

Comment

Originally posted by thekofixer
                    Donaire is 100 percent correct on this why is Rigo ducking testing maybe cause he hangs out with Gamboa huh both Cubans in Miami and friends why not
                    Donaire works with Conte... just saying.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X