No announcement yet.

Mayweather is a gutless coward and a disgrace to boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
    I don't know. He is one of the best boxers P4P.

Regarding "sucker-punching", I would have done exactly the same thing to Ortiz, had he headbutted me so blatantly and purposefully. I think Floyd did the right thing.
    Can we just say ^^^^This^^^, and only this? No man will allow a guy to purposely headbutt him without losing his cool. Come on people....

Comment

If floyd visit this site i think he will go insane and may start beating his baby mama and children again. Hahaha.

Comment

Speaking of a disgrace....Remember when one of the Klitz tested positive for steroids? Remember that? Hmmm :P Now that's what you call cheating.

Comment

During the post fight interview, did anyone notice how Ortiz tried to apologize for headbutting Mayweather only for Merchant to say "Why are you apologizing"?

Lol as if Vic did nothing wrong... It's funny how no one is saying Merchant was wrong for this as a broadcaster. Forget his personal feeling towards Floyd. Merchant was wrong.

Comment

epic ownage

Comment

can't believe i'm reading a floyd mayweather fact thread, lol!
              in soviet russia, facts make you.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
                Lewis said he was "at the peak of my powers" when he got his ass whooped by Vitali.

Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement. That's a FACT.
                Lewis TKO Vitali in 6, LOL u cant change the facts

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Floyd has rewritten boxing history though. Touching gloves used to have an innocent aura and mutual respect image to it. Along the lines of this is a barbaric sport we do, but we can still be gentlemen type thing.

But Floyd may have single handidly in a moment of madness wiped 100+ years of trust from the game. It was fine for 100+ years but Floyd in a moment of self indulgence got carried away and put his hands in the sweet jar.

In any future fights when boxers touch gloves, if one is sinister along the lines of Floyd he could nail his opponent with a one, two while shouting,
                  " what i did was legal, ive seen the vids of Floyd doing itl" in his defense.

Floyds set a precedent for all boxers.
                  Mayweather is a disgrace to boxing.

;-{

Comment

Working...
                  X