No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: The Road Trip of a Lifetime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: The Road Trip of a Lifetime

By Thomas Gerbasi - Terence Crawford is nearly 4,000 miles away from home, but as he settled in Glasgow, Scotland on Tuesday, he might as well have been in Omaha, Nebraska.

“I’m already adjusted and I’m good,” said the lightweight contender. “It’s colder back at home; it’s just raining more over here.”

He’d better get used to the rain; not just the water kind, but the boos that will pour down on him this Saturday, when he challenges local hero Ricky Burns for the WBO 135-pound crown. 10,000 fans are expected at the Scottish Exhibition Centre, all screaming for their man, who can silence any doubters with a win over the American hotshot.

As for Crawford, his goals are even more succinct.

“It means everything,” he said. “It takes me to a different level, a level that nobody from Omaha, Nebraska has been to.” [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully Burns lays him out early

Comment

Will this be televised in the U.S.?

Comment

Go Crawford. I hope he gives this Burns dude a real old black ass whooping. Burns has got some heart and we cant take that away from him although he has been on the benefit of some good old home cooking. Come Saturday we need a real shut out. Dont let Burns win even a minute of the fight.

Comment

Crawford needs a stoppage.

Comment

Well the road ends here son. Burns is going to obliterate this nomark.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
              Well the road ends here son. Burns is going to obliterate this nomark.
              Sure thing, bro

Comment

Crawford by KO

Burns only chance is another robbery.

Comment

Burns....

.....another fair skinned, protected fighter from the wet lands. He will get killed. He is another myth.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    Hopefully Burns lays him out early
                    Burns-Another English joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X