Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow..fat dan reporting that Floyd vs Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow..fat dan reporting that Floyd vs Bradley.

Is a legit possibility because bradley and Cotto have the same manager.

Wooooow

Mayweather vs who? Is that some sort of Euro bum?

Comment

I'd love that fight. Way better than Guerrero.

Comment

It's an okay fight on paper, but you'd have to think it would be pretty boring in the ring.

If Bradley is able to fight GBP fighters then he should fight Khan, not Mayweather.

Comment

I prefer Guerrero if I'm honest. Tim will just get played with and I see him getting beaten easily whereas I thnk Guerrero still gets beat but I can see him making it uncomfortable for Floyd, something I don't think Bradley can, with his longer reach and southpaw stance and I think he has more pop then Tim

Will look bad for Manny if it gets made, but I can't see Arum letting it get done

Comment

Bradley wins another controversial decision lmao

Comment

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...in-discussions

Not really reporting, more like speculating. I have my doubts. Even if Tim is PPV poison, I don't see Arum and his ego stepping aside so that GBP can use one of his fighters, especially not with the current acrimony between the two companies.

Comment

I think Bradley is a better fighter than Guerrero. I'd prefer this fight really.

I'm not sure either will be competitive. What can you do?

Comment

same manager don't mean ****. at the end of the day he's still with top rank.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                    http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...in-discussions

Not really reporting, more like speculating. I have my doubts. Even if Tim is PPV poison, I don't see Arum and his ego stepping aside so that GBP can use one of his fighters, especially not with the current acrimony between the two companies.
                    arum doesn't know what to do with bradley...he has no fighters bradley wants to fight except for rios and marquez

rios is being molded as his new cash cow and marquez wants no part of bradley

tim is like his new martirosyan

I honestly think arum will accept a buy out if floyd wants to fight him

Comment

Working...
                    X