Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Erik Morales vs Manny Pacquiao - Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
    Was Pac 122/126 for those fights?
    Nope. He wasn't 122/126, but IMO it was around this time(DLH,Hatton,Cotto and so on.) that Pac was in his prime. During the time he KOed the "faded" Morales, Pac was still climbing the ladder. With that said, I'd go with prime Pac over prime Morales. Prime Pac was scary that FMW had to accuse him of using PEDs. He was THAT scary in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      Murad got swindled on the gloves issue too pare
      it was the gloves' fault dammit! fuck those Winning gloves! :laugh:

o yea that one too...

Comment

Morales easy

Comment

well who won the 1st fight? ok there u go

Comment

like roy said, pacquiao was showing fatigue by the 3rd rd in the first morales fight

i think the more conservative and experienced pacquiao that fought marquez the second time(which i consider prime) and beyond has a good chance of beating morales
            he hadn't even developed the right hook to stop people steam rollin on him in the first, it was a sloppy punch that needed more practice

Comment

Prime Pac beat prime Morales. Why? Because prime Morales barely beat a one dimensional Pacquiao who suffered a nasty cut above his eyes and the blood was keep flowing on his eyes blurring his vision the entire fight.

Its sound like excuses but in the second fight (3rd fight and other fights against bigger fighters) where a healthty Pacquiao proved Morales style of fighting (macho, aggressive style) has no match to the much improved version of Pacquiao.
              Last edited by straightleft; 11-14-2012, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                Prime Pac beat prime Morales. Why? Because prime Morales barely beat a one dimensional Pacquiao who suffered a nasty cut above his eyes and the blood keep was flowing on his eyes blurring his vision the entire fight.

Its sound like excuses but in the second fight (3rd fight and other fights against bigger fighters) where a healthty Pacquiao proved Morales style of fighting (macho, aggressive style) has no match to the much improved version of Pacquiao.
                Hold up a past prime Morales beat Manny and you say a prime Morales can't??what?

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                  Hold up a past prime Morales beat Manny and you say a prime Morales can't??what?
                  A prime JLC beat Floyd yet that same prime JLC lost to him in the rematch. It happens. It's never set in stone.

Comment

considering a prime morales went life and death with a green version of pacquiao [a fight which i scored a draw] and had to take advantage of a cut caused by a headbutt, i say a prime vs prime match ends up how the 2nd and 3rd ended, which is with morales on his knees in the corner.

Comment

best morales vs pacquiao at some hybrid catch weight is a 50/50. nevermind their 2005 result. Pacquiao was not the offensive machine that he was three and four years later.

Comment

Working...
                      X