No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Shoots Some Hoops After Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Shoots Some Hoops After Training

GENERAL SANTOS, PHILIPPINES - Former eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao shoots as he plays basketball after his training session at Calumpang Sports Complex in General Santos, Philippines. Pacquiao will take on Mexico's Juan Manual Marquez in a fourth battle on December 8th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Pacquiao holds a 2-0-1, edge in their three previous meetings.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So he can shoot hoops but 2 guys in USADA hats can throw off his whole camp.

Gotta love Manny.

Comment

That one pic it looks like the ball is too heavy for him to hold and he needs extra umph to get it up there.... I guess it really is a slow day with Mayweather + Strippers, and Manny shoot hoops. Just need some pics of JMM in the rest room to really top it all off...

Comment

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I'm a noob at basketball but shouldn't the guy pressing pacquiao give him less space to shoot? Or do they all kiss his ass even in BB?

Comment

Pac looks old

Comment

Pacquiao is on the decline

pacquiao is no longer that exciting of a fighter anymore. he's definitely declining. he's no longer the former hungry boxer and his enormous wealth and fame put his boxing on the sideline. unlike marquez and mayweather they have boxing only as their source of wealth and so they are more concentrated on this endeavor unlike pacquiao who have so many things going on in his life at the same time...

Comment

PAC sucks at ballin..

Comment

I pity the idiots who don't accept the fact Pacquiao can't KO a running duck. OMG. How can you KO somebody who's basically bobbing and running away from you?

Comment

Lol @ the way this fool shoots. I had a buddy he used to shoot like that and make them too. It used to piss me off...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
                    Lol @ the way this fool shoots. I had a buddy he used to shoot like that and make them too. It used to piss me off...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

See I was thinking the same thing lol. I had a friend who shot like that too but he always missed haha. Apparently all that basketball watching hasn't paid off

Comment

Working...
                    X