No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman To Canelo: Vanes-Lara Winner Next, Not Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulaiman To Canelo: Vanes-Lara Winner Next, Not Floyd

Despite current WBC super welterweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez's yearning desire to fight either five time World Champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. or the Middleweight Champion Sergio “Maravilla” Martinez, the President of the WBC, Jose Sulaiman, has stated that Saul’s next fight has to be against Erislandy Lara or Vanes Martirosyan. This will depend who wins the final eliminator between those two great super welterweight fighters. Lara and Vanes collide on Saturday night in an HBO televised main event at the Wynn in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

this **** is only trying to save fface by saying this. he knws that canelo can just vacate and he will still fight for one of his belts cos floyds got that diamond wbc belt.

Comment

Wow.. I have to admit these are some strong comments from don Suleiman... Let's see if he follows thru with actually enforcing it

Comment

Oh snap, the biggest hypejob in boxing is about to get derailed next year. Hopefully neither Lara or Vanes go into the fight thinking about fighting Canelo. They need to focus on the task at hand. With that said, I still kinda don't believe Sulaiman but we will see...

Comment

You guys should have no doubt this is just for show.
          No way wbc doesnt support canelo vs mayweather. they will probably get vanes or lara an interim title fight like they did with olosegun

Comment

I'll believe it when i see it. i wouldn't knock nelo for fighting floyd though. its floyd ****ing mayweather.

Comment

didin't suliman just say a couple of weeks ago canelo can make an optional defense but must face lara/vanes winner after that optional fight? i would prefer it that way,i'd prefer to see canelo face cotto/trout winner and then face his mandatory in sept

Comment

Canelo doesn't give a f*** what the penguin has to say

Besides Pac, Canelo is the biggest money fight for floyd there is and would be his biggest payday

its also the easier fight because Canelo would get schooled by Lara

Comment

Pfft Canelo doesn't need that farce of a belt anyways .. He's already a big name and draw , he doesn't need to chase any big names they will go to him .. Sulaiman talks waay too much , he needs to shut up and stay in the background where he belongs

Comment

You mean he wont get the Chavez jr treatment?

Comment

Working...
                    X