Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel sk thankful that Chavez and Whitaker fought to a draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care how much I like a fighter if he lost fair and square he lost. And I would give props to the victor.

That fight in no ways was a draw. I think I gave Chavez three rounds. At least they got it right when he fought Frankie Randall cause that fight was close

Comment

I thought Whitaker won the fight 7-5. Never saw the robbery others did.

Comment

dont see how they think whitaker got robbed it was a close fight. Lara williams now thats a robbery

Comment

I think T/S is just being sarcastic and trying to catch the people that are saying "Bradley won, it's in the record books" then fail to acknowledge the draw that appears in the record books next to the Whitaker vs. Chavez fight. Both were bad decisions and the general public acknowledges that for the most part. Whitaker kept his belt, ended Chavez' winning streak and is a hall of famer. Manny maintained his ranking and is still a hall of famer regardless.

Look, boxing is a sport that you have to sit back, enjoy and form your own opinion. You can't look at stat sheets, achievements and records to compare fighters like you can with baseball players because it's all subjective. Judges decisions have no impact on what I think about a fighter. I still think Hopkins is one of the greatest fighters of our era despite "losses" to Taylor twice and Calzaghe.

Comment

Whatcha think burner? Legit draw? Or **** scorecards like Manny-Bradley?

Comment

It's funny how Floyd fanatics think.

Pac outclasses Bradley(who I'm a fan of) and they praise the judges.

You go back when a AA boxer loses and they go apeshit over the decision. Calling the judges blind and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                It's funny how Floyd fanatics think.

Pac outclasses Bradley(who I'm a fan of) and they praise the judges.

You go back when a AA boxer loses and they go apeshit over the decision. Calling the judges blind and stuff.
                "But but, its officially a win!"

Yea, and Pernell could never beat Chavez, ever.

All he could muster was a lousy draw. So much for skills paying the bills.

Comment

Working...
                X