Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: if peterson doesnt get licenced, the card is off and khan fights later

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    No NSAC said that Peterson "does not have a license"

So he basically has to get one from them by proving something
    Oh.

So what you think? Will he get one or not?

Comment

Hopefully, they find a replacement instead of scrapping it. What people don't understand is that in nearly every instance you won't get your money back for airfare and it's not easy getting out of a hotel either. A lot of people will be out of money because an airline won't refund you unless there is a death. They might be able to set up another date for airfare but most airliners want you to know where you are going and when you are going right off the bat. Flying from the UK to Vegas isn't cheap so a lot of people lost a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        Hopefully, they find a replacement instead of scrapping it. What people don't understand is that in nearly every instance you won't get your money back for airfare and it's not easy getting out of a hotel either. A lot of people will be out of money because an airline won't refund you unless there is a death. They might be able to set up another date for airfare but most airliners want you to know where you are going and when you are going right off the bat. Flying from the UK to Vegas isn't cheap so a lot of people lost a lot of money.
        Looking at thousands man easy for each person. If you include flights, hotels fight tickets thats a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Looking at thousands man easy for each person. If you include flights, hotels fight tickets thats a lot of money.
          Indeed but they will certainly get their money back for tickets(when a fight is scrapped the money is given back), and maybe even the hotel. The problem is the airfare. It's almost impossible to get your money back for an airliner. They do what they can and try to set up you up for a flight in the future but you kind of have to know when you want to go. Obviously they won't know when the new fight would happen so they are SOL and that sucks.

Comment

Someone with an answer ... help me out with this question

Since Peterson has been caught, allegedly {lack of a better term} using banned substances, does this revelation put his status as a dual beltholder in question?????

Will he be stripped????

Thanks Amigos!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

Since Peterson has been caught, allegedly {lack of a better term} using banned substances, does this revelation put his status as a dual beltholder in question?????

Will he be stripped????

Thanks Amigos!!!!
              After the hearing is done and dusted i believe he will be stripped

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                Indeed but they will certainly get their money back for tickets(when a fight is scrapped the money is given back), and maybe even the hotel. The problem is the airfare. It's almost impossible to get your money back for an airliner. They do what they can and try to set up you up for a flight in the future but you kind of have to know when you want to go. Obviously they won't know when the new fight would happen so they are SOL and that sucks.
                I knewyou could get the tickets refunded, but i wasnt so sure on the hotel front

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

Will he be stripped????

Thanks Amigos!!!!
                  I would think so . Peterson's team said that Lamont took the testosterone pills before the first Khan fight

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    After the hearing is done and dusted i believe he will be stripped
                    Thanks homie .... this is a tragic, tragic story.

From living on the streets, to Boxing Champion, to illegal substance user.

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Oh.

So what you think? Will he get one or not?
                      Yes i think he will most likely get one

Comment

Working...
                      X