Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would Rios have more success against JMM then Pacquaio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes he will, Pacman is in his element when fighters stay right in his face. Pacman stops Rios inside of 6, but I think he beats Marquez right now at 135.

Comment

Rios ducked Mercito Gesta, Juan Duiaz, John Murray and so many others at 135lbs.

Rios is a ducker.

Comment

I think so but styles make fights I think Pac would get Rios out of there quicker than Marquez but both these guys Knockout Rios out.I think Marquez vs Rios would be Chico and Castillo all over again but with Marquez getting the KO.

Comment

Better style matchup but there's more to a fight than that and those things conspire against Rios. Pacquiao goes the distance with Marquez and despite the "ROBBERY!!!" stuff holds his own. Rios most likely does neither.

Comment

yeah would have more success than juan diaz

Comment

Originally posted by WombBat View Post
              i got Rios winning this one, i like jmm but if Katsidis could knock down jmm, rios can do a lot more damage. I really think people here underrate rios, future p4p
              because Katsidis is a powerless bum

....If Pacquiao and Mayweather haven't been able to stop JMM

the limited skilled Rios won't either.

He'd get stopped late in the fight, he won't be as aggressive or pushing forward once Marquez starts to regularly land uppercuts.

Comment

No Rios gets hurt in fights and Marquez besides Floyd is one of the best adjusting in a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  yeah would have more success than juan diaz
                  I think he would have less success tbh. Diaz was a swarmer that threw punches none stop. Rios is a brawler that eats 3 punches to land 1

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
                    rios is a pressure fight and doesnt let punches stop him from getting in to get his off, but pacquaio once he gets hit he steps off and resets. do you guys think he will do better then JMM then pacquaio?
                    yes Rios is smart pressure, and he can make Marqeuz be first.

Comment

Rios could run riot at 135 at the moment. But Guerrero and Marquez would have boxed his head off had he they not moved up. Marquez v Guererro was the fight at 135, and it would have been a pick'em fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X