Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Australian FEMALE boxing short film! :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Australian FEMALE boxing short film! :)

Hey Guys,

I am a Honours film student in Brisbane, Australia who has just finished producing a neo-noir female boxing film...

I wanted to share it with as many boxing enthusiasts as possible all over the world.. (hope that's ok with you guys!)

PLOT

Jenny was a boxer. A damn good one. Then she met Kevin; handsome, charming and persuasive, he convinced her to give it all up to become the Good Woman he always wanted. Torn apart by revelations of his cheating ways, she is taken on a journey of deceit, revenge and redemption by her femme fatale friend, Jade.

You see, Jade's got a plan. A damn good one. It involves Kevin's mysterious lover, a boxing match, and an age-old boxing law...

Jade will push Jenny to the edge of all that she thinks is right and wrong- all that is good, and all that is very, very bad.

---------------

Gambit- an Australian-first film experience. Femme fatales battle it out in the boxing ring. They fight for love, revenge and re-birth. Join us as we make Aussie film history- a neo-noir action spectacle filled with thrills, chills and don't forget those blood spills! You won't want to miss this sexy, rock 'em, sock 'em thriller!

---------------

I would really appreciate all the support I can get as I try make Aussie history... I have a facebook group Gambit- Shortfilm ... if you like the sound of this short film then please join the group to get updates and sneak previews..

I also have a crowd funding website up to try and raise funds for the film..

EVERLAST is an official sponsor for the film and the provided all the boxing apparel so the film looks authentic and just mind-blowingly incredible!

I would love to put pictures on the forum for you all to see !

Anyway, thanks guys for reading this

Hope to make a name with this unique film!

Chloe

Please keep us updated with the film, look forward to seeing it. Will even consider buying it on DVD if its at a good price

Comment

Of course I will! It's set to to completed next week! Just trying to fundraise now!

It's an amazing looking film!

Comment

Good luck, but I have no interest watching two women beat the hell out of each other.

That's just something not many people want to watch.

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes..

It's classier than two women beating the hell out of each other..

Comment

Hi Chloe

My name is Alex Lee and I work for the BBC in London. I wondered if you could contact me on alex.lee-panorama@bbc.co.uk if you wouldn't mind. I would rather not post the reason on this board but if you rather know in advance then I have contacted your friend Sharon and she will be able to let you know the reason for the contact.
            Many thanks and hope to hear from you soon...
            Best Wishes
            Alex

Originally posted by Gambit_Film View Post
            Hey Guys,

I am a Honours film student in Brisbane, Australia who has just finished producing a neo-noir female boxing film...

I wanted to share it with as many boxing enthusiasts as possible all over the world.. (hope that's ok with you guys!)

PLOT

Jenny was a boxer. A damn good one. Then she met Kevin; handsome, charming and persuasive, he convinced her to give it all up to become the Good Woman he always wanted. Torn apart by revelations of his cheating ways, she is taken on a journey of deceit, revenge and redemption by her femme fatale friend, Jade.

You see, Jade's got a plan. A damn good one. It involves Kevin's mysterious lover, a boxing match, and an age-old boxing law...

Jade will push Jenny to the edge of all that she thinks is right and wrong- all that is good, and all that is very, very bad.

---------------

Gambit- an Australian-first film experience. Femme fatales battle it out in the boxing ring. They fight for love, revenge and re-birth. Join us as we make Aussie film history- a neo-noir action spectacle filled with thrills, chills and don't forget those blood spills! You won't want to miss this sexy, rock 'em, sock 'em thriller!

---------------

I would really appreciate all the support I can get as I try make Aussie history... I have a facebook group Gambit- Shortfilm ... if you like the sound of this short film then please join the group to get updates and sneak previews..

I also have a crowd funding website up to try and raise funds for the film..

EVERLAST is an official sponsor for the film and the provided all the boxing apparel so the film looks authentic and just mind-blowingly incredible!

I would love to put pictures on the forum for you all to see !

Anyway, thanks guys for reading this

Hope to make a name with this unique film!

Chloe

Comment

oh sheeeeeeeeeeet, Chloe is gonna earn some mad dollars if the BBC are interested.

Comment

ps: Panorama is a SNITCH show. The only thing they do is snitch on people, if you or your friend are in this program you might have bigger worries than being a 10 minute celebrity.

ask Panorama if they will pay for your hospital bills.

ps Alex Lee, I heard nigerians are looking for you

Comment

Good luck,just ignore the haters

Comment

This is really a good story.

Comment

Working...
                    X