Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley: "I'll Fight Amir Khan In The UK On April 16 & Kick His Butt" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy Bradley: "I'll Fight Amir Khan In The UK On April 16 & Kick His Butt" (Audio)

Bradley spoke to On The Grind following his victory over Devon Alexander and stated that he's prepared to go over to England in order to fight Amir Khan in April! Bradley believes he only needs a few weeks rest before initiating his next training camp for the Khan fight, making the timing perfect to stage the fight in the UK on April 16.

Make it happen!

Comment

Please be in the UK.

Be interesting to see.

Comment

He sounds like he has got a cold.

Comment

Even though it makes sense, and Bradley wants it...

It prob won't happen.

Comment

team khan is so cheap... they gonna say timmah outpriced himself

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
              Make it happen!
              I think it might be real unlikely now, the Khan team said they want to announce the next opponent before the weeks through.

Comment

It won't happen in April. It will happen in July.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  It won't happen in April. It will happen in July.
                  Hopefully so but Bradley won't want to be inactive for 5 to 6 months waiting for the Khan fight. The risk is if Bradley secures another fight around late May instead of mid-April, then it could push the Khan fight back quite a few months because of Khan's stance not to fight during Ramadan in August.

He'll need at least a 10 week training camp because people often gain weight during Ramadan due to the change in eating hours and general feasting that takes place at sunset. So it could ultimately mean that the fight doesn't happen until mid-November. Well that's one possible scenario.

Comment

That's what I like to see bouncing from one big fight to the next **** a tune up! These guys have been active enough recently to not need any pointless tune ups

Comment

Working...
                    X