No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayorga: If Mayweather Beats Me, I'll Fight For Free

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayorga: If Mayweather Beats Me, I'll Fight For Free

BoxingScene.com caught up with three time world champion Ricardo "El Matador" Mayorga last week on the set of NUVO TV's new reality show, Knockout.

Members of the press gathered around the Nicaraguan to get his take on various upcoming fights and also asked him who he would like next. He said that one fighter he would like to face is WBC middleweight champion Sergio Martinez but said that he would root for Miguel Cotto when the two face each other in June.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mayorga probably really means and believes what he is saying, im just not sure that he could compete with Floyd past about 3 rds. So basically he would have to try and hurt Floyd inside of 3 rds or get blown out the rest of the way like Shane if he could get that fight which is very highly unlikely.
    Last edited by trufightfanatic; 02-02-2014, 11:27 AM.

Comment

This clown just hungry for a check

Comment

I can imagine Floyd seriously thinking about this... another washed up easy W and all the money goes to Money.

Mayorga by submission

Comment

Mayorga needs to go away and people need to stop interviewing him like he's a viable contender anymore. He was a straight clown in his fight with Cotto and an embarrassment

Comment

Mayorga could probably stun Floyd early but I don't think he could knock him out..after that he'd get tired as usual and picked apart, and who wants to see that?

Comment

Floyd's ducking Mayorga!!!!

Comment

floyd will probably fight him

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Pretty much this lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    floyd has earned and deserves his reputation as a ducker. look who hes fighting. an opponent no better then mayorga

Comment

Working...
                    X