No announcement yet.

Mayweath r- Broner - Matinzez - Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweath r- Broner - Matinzez - Ward

This is fantasy pound for pound match up.

Assuming these 4 guys are on the same division and will have a 4 way tourney (everyone will fight each other) and you will have to bet your house to one of them, who will it be?
    Broner
    4.55%
    Mayweather
    34.09%
    Martinez
    18.18%
    Ward
    43.18%

Martinez....too versatile, too mobile, too much

Comment

If they're all the same weight I would say definitely Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Martinez....too versatile, too mobile, too much
        Ward changes his style for every opponent, while Floyd, Martinez, and Broner do the same thing every fight. Martinez will always use his flashy hands down style. Broner will always be flatfooted, and vulnerable to fighters like Ward who will use his footwork to dart in and out. Floyd similar to Broner. Martinez will be able to use his athleticism to pick apart Broner and Mayweather from the outside. Ward will be able to change his entire style, and use footwork on both of them. The main question is who wins Martinez or Ward. Ward adjusts. Martinez would probably get dominated. I remember I thought Chad's speed and style would cause problems for Ward. Ward made it look easy, and didnt even get grazed. Ward wins, Martinez second place, and Broner vs Floyd is a toss up. Broner will tat-tat thadazz up from the inside, but Floyd can do great on the outsides. The other difference will be a problem for Floyd. Broner rolls his shoulder verrry fast. Floyd's roll is outdated, he rolls slow. I think Floyd will have trouble landing on Broner's face. Will land straight shots to the body. but get countered every now and then. Broner will have an easier time landing on Floyd. Great thread topic. Gave me allot to think about.

Comment

Martinez will probably beat them all in a fair fight, but floyd will find a way to sucker punch him and hit him with repeated elbows, and broner will try to sneak in extra small gloves in, and ward will head butt him to death.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            Ward changes his style for every opponent, while Floyd, Martinez, and Broner do the same thing every fight. Martinez will always use his flashy hands down style. Broner will always be flatfooted, and vulnerable to fighters like Ward who will use his footwork to dart in and out. Floyd similar to Broner. Martinez will be able to use his athleticism to pick apart Broner and Mayweather from the outside. Ward will be able to change his entire style, and use footwork on both of them. The main question is who wins Martinez or Ward. Ward adjusts. Martinez would probably get dominated. I remember I thought Chad's speed and style would cause problems for Ward. Ward made it look easy, and didnt even get grazed. Ward wins, Martinez second place, and Broner vs Floyd is a toss up. Broner will tat-tat thadazz up from the inside, but Floyd can do great on the outsides. The other difference will be a problem for Floyd. Broner rolls his shoulder verrry fast. Floyd's roll is outdated, he rolls slow. I think Floyd will have trouble landing on Broner's face. Will land straight shots to the body. but get countered every now and then. Broner will have an easier time landing on Floyd. Great thread topic. Gave me allot to think about.

You are ******ed. Floyd fights every opponent different. He didnt use the shoulder roll almost the entire mosley fight, didnt use it much with cotto. He adapts to each fighter. And seriously freaking broner? How could broner bother floyd p4p when Floyd fought at the same weight that broner is now and floyds resume at 130-135 ****s all over anything broner has accomplished.

Comment

ward beats them all i need to see how serg looks after his knee surgery lets hope he comes back strong as adrian peterson did.

Comment

Floyd would win.

He's sucker punch Broner after he goes down on he's knees for Floyd, then sucker punch Sergio's knee and score a tko and for ward all he'd have to do is flash a $5 note (which equals his career high payday) and throw it on the ground and well you know the rest.

Comment

I'm assuming in their current form and not prime?

Ward.

Comment

I went with Mayweather. I think if all these fighters were naturally the same fighting weight that Mayweather would win. Ward would be 2nd and Martinez a close 3rd. Broner would be 4th because he is so unproven against top opposition. Maybe after more fights with tough guys Broner would place higher but not just yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X