Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what if: Amir Khan vs. Joan Guzman @ 135?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what if: Amir Khan vs. Joan Guzman @ 135?

who takes this cake?
    Khan KO/TKO
    15.38%
    Khan Decision
    7.69%
    Guzman KO/TKO
    57.69%
    Guzman Decision
    19.23%

Originally posted by boxingsmash69 View Post
    who takes this cake?
    Guzman will outclass him, Guzman will finally get a K.O (Its been a while)

Comment

Originally posted by Devil Man View Post
      Guzman will outclass him, Guzman will finally get a K.O (Its been a while)
      I agree. Guzman does have pop to his punches, unlike a Pauli malignaggi. Obviously doesn't have much one punch power, but khan would get rocked eventually and guzman would unload. Guzman TKO

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        I agree. Guzman does have pop to his punches, unlike a Pauli malignaggi. Obviously doesn't have much one punch power, but khan would get rocked eventually and guzman would unload. Guzman TKO
        Guzman punches WAY too ****ing hard and is way too mean/intimidating for Warren to let him fight Khan LOL.

Comment

Guzman is wayy to good for Khan.

Comment

Khan isn't ready yet and on the real, I don't want to hear about Khan unless he can avnege his lose

Comment

Amir Khan defeats everyone at Lightweight, Valero, guzman JMM, all of them. He is the best fighter in his divsion. He belongs atLightwelterweight-Welterweight, with Victor ortiz who he knocked out.

Comment

I lol'd

Shame is, some people actually believe this now after the one eyed fight with Barerra.

Comment

Guzman would take his head off
                  and Warren would lose his cashcow

Comment

These posters have no idea wtf they are talking about, they said Barrera was going to knock out khan just because Prescott did. They say he is old, just for a back up excuse for their non sense. Khan would unfy the Lightweight divsion easily, and knock Ortiz out AGAIN.

Comment

Working...
                    X