No announcement yet.

summer vacations?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• summer vacations?

anyone doing anything or going anywhere cool this summer?

or has anyone gone anywhere or done anything fun recently?

i HAVE to live vicariously cuz i'm too pregnant to go anywhere or do anything real fun.

i hate flying so i hate going on holiday

Comment

im going to Ireland to work on my granuncles farm for a few months...should be fun. If its not im going home. I used to be scared of cows I think I'm over that now.

Comment

I wish I was.I was actually planning on visiting my family in NH and MA in Sept but some **** has come up at work and it looks bleak.........I just got back from a great weekend at a Dude Ranch tho.I saw my first Rodeo and bought a Cowboy hat and all kinds of ****.It was actually very fun and I was very skeptical at first.

Comment

Planning to leave for Ibiza.

Comment

Originally posted by Crumble
            im going to Ireland to work on my granuncles farm for a few months...should be fun. If its not im going home. I used to be scared of cows I think I'm over that now.
            You were scared of cows?! I'm sorry, dude; but that's just funny to me. My uncle used to have a couple of farms, one for beef cattle...herfords, and one for hay. There was one young bull that used to give me a hard time; but he got "snipped" into a steer. The cows though...well...that's just funny to me. No offense.

Comment

Cows are big home boy lol.

Comment

Cows are big home boy lol.
                LOL!!! True; but they sure do taste good.

Comment

lol! cows are cool and fairly harmless.

bring in ireland on a farm would be awesome.
                  i imagine there are many parts of it that are just beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD
                    i hate flying so i hate going on holiday
                    well, you could drive or go by train.

and i don;t just mean going on holiday. i also mean just doing fun stuff like going to a concert/gig or just doing soemthing you are really "into" (like sky diving, backpacking across the country, visiting some museum or historical site, etc.)

Comment

Working...
                    X