Wilfredo Vazquez Jr talking ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilfredo Vazquez Jr talking ****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=pZWclljqhFc

For those of you who understand Spanish listen and watch this. Wilfredo talking crap about and too Jaumma.....

Wow, I always thought López talked crap but Vázquez went overboard with this. It almost seems like the rant of someone who is drunk or high. One of the things I liked about Vázquez was that he seemed humble but things seem to have changed.

Comment

He was so passionate about it..

Comment

Originally posted by ME123 View Post

For those of you who understand Spanish listen and watch this. Wilfredo talking crap about and too Jaumma.....
        DAAAAAAAMN! Those are fighting words right there, thats hate. Even said he'll fight JuanMa at 130 just for the joy of ending his career. But question: Was he talking about Cotto when he said "....only cowards die taking a knee in a corner like your boy did". #thisgunbegood

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972
          Quote:

Originally Posted by ME123

DAAAAAAAMN! Those are fighting words right there, thats hate. Even said he'll fight JuanMa at 130 just for the joy of ending his career. But question: Was he talking about Cotto when he said "....only cowards die taking a knee in a corner like your boy did". #thisgunbegood
          Ivan Calderon perhaps

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Exciterx30 View Post
            Wow, I always thought López talked crap but Vázquez went overboard with this. It almost seems like the rant of someone who is drunk or high. One of the things I liked about Vázquez was that he seemed humble but things seem to have changed.
            Humble? Pretty sure Vazquez has gone full ****** with outbursts before. Dude is dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
              Ivan Calderon perhaps

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Ah....good call. Green K

Comment

Damn he went hard on Juanma.

Says he wants to damage him and hurt him. To hit him in his monkey face because he made the Boricua people look ridiculous. Says he is a piece of **** of a boxer.

And that's just in the first minute and 10 seconds of the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                  Humble? Pretty sure Vazquez has gone full ****** with outbursts before. Dude is dumb.
                  I am referring to the time when he fought Sonsona and Bedak. He was a young champion and had a mentality of someone who wanted to learn and keep improving. He was very respectful of his opponents, trainers, promoter, and so on. Times have changed.

Comment

Thats true beef right there!!!

He calls him a monkey face and told him he was a disgrace to our boxing (PR boxing). He challenges him in a million ways during the video and not in a humble way but brutal!!!

If Juanma does not responds to this I dont know what to say......

Keep tuned!!

Comment

Working...
                    X