Policias Guapas De Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Policias Guapas De Mexico

Would you smash a lady in uniform?

Would you let your wife/girlfriend be a cop?

Turn down the gay music

Last edited by UTEP; 11-09-2012, 11:43 AM.

Originally posted by liraj View Post

Turn down the gay music

Que de gay tiene la cancion de Luis Miguel? Y la nena del 2:25 es la mas linda en mi opinion. Sin duda alguna le doy lo de ella.

Comment

The movie they reference in the first vid "Backyard" was an awesome flick about the sex slave trade in Juarez.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
        Que de gay tiene la cancion de Luis Miguel? Y la nena del 2:25 es la mas linda en mi opinion. Sin duda alguna le doy lo de ella.

I actually like his music, just not this song, bring's back bad memories

la morra del 2:25 is very nice, pero para mi the chick at 2:02 win's.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          The movie they reference in the first vid "Backyard" was an awesome flick about the sex slave trade in Juarez.

Was it on tv, or did you rent it?

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
            I actually like his music, just not this song, bring's back bad memories

la morra del 2:25 is very nice, pero para mi the chick at 2:02 win's.
            Los ojos. Tiene algo de Lud****/Dominika Paleta.

[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-026kpe_N1t0/TbJTG6et8RI/AAAAAAAAKvU/vR2KmAEFndo/s1600/Lud****+Paleta.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

la del primer video no esta tan buena pero las del segundo no estan tan mal.

Comment

They have some dime cops in Mexico. When I was there over the summer at the boarder I had this cop lady with a round ass, slim waist, cute face check my bags.

Comment

Women cops have too much authority. They never loosen up. When they put the handcuffs on you, the clothes stay on too.

Comment

Last edited by UTEP; 11-12-2012, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X