Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strip Jones he doesnt deserve the title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ his refusal to fight not hurting his image.

he built up this oscar de la hoya image, which was fake btw, and ruined it. with his dui and now his backing out of fights and hurting other fighters' lives as well.

equivalent would be tim tebow drunk driving on broadway with hookers in his ride. 'image' damaged.

Comment

He deserves the title for the only reason - he's the best guy in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRoyJones View Post
        You're an Idiot. Who say's that a Boxing Promoter can't promote MMA fights as well? It's the same licensing process *******.
        Who have they signed huh cause of my knowledge off mma which im sure is more then yours there are a few leagues not a lot of independent guys,its more compareable to Pro Wrestling then boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
          He deserves the title for the only reason - he's the best guy in the division.
          Not until he fights Hendo,Dan has earned that right.

Comment

Doesnt deserve the title ?? Get the f.u.c.k outta here with this BS .. He destroyed every single opponent he faced to get that title.People are gonna find anything to hate on this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
              Doesnt deserve the title ?? Get the f.u.c.k outta here with this BS .. He destroyed every single opponent he faced to get that title.People are gonna find anything to hate on this guy.
              He is a duck that will never be erased,he is also a hw starving himself to fight guys that he should be 40 pds bigger then and is 20-25 pds bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                He is a duck that will never be erased,he is also a hw starving himself to fight guys that he should be 40 pds bigger then and is 20-25 pds bigger.
                lol. Why im I not suprised by this response. Like i said , you're just another hater that will find anything to whine about. Starving himself ?? If he's starving himself that much why is he always in tip-top shape on fight night ?? He makes the weight , thats what matters. Before shogun fight , Jon Jones was a hypejob about to get destroyed , a year later after destroying everybody , " oh , he's too big for the weigh class , lol.

Comment

Comment

jones shoulds get stripped for not fighting a replacement?thats ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      i must of missed something but who did jones duck?i thought henderson got hurt

Comment

Working...
                      X