Collapse
No announcement yet.

IVAN MORALES- The Future- (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope I am wrong but Ivan will never be a legit champion!!!

Comment

Never seen the lad fight before.

Wish him well.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
        Based on this video, he is boxing from his early days. But we will probably know more later on. About his brother, maybe he dont want to bank from his brother name like the other guys are doing living from their fathers. Maybe he wants to be his own man.
        yeah stfu with a nickname like el terible ll he doesnt want to bank on his brothers name
        http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...3249&cat=boxer

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
          yeah stfu with a nickname like el terible ll he doesnt want to bank on his brothers name
          http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...3249&cat=boxer
          He didnt talk about him. Aint like you call yourself a nickname you dumba$$. Apuesto que alguien le dijo Terriblito and it stuck. You really are very stupid.

Comment

From what I've seen in the highlights he reminds me of Antonio Demarco.

But highlights are highlights can't wait to see him fight.

Comment

they called him el terriblito, but he decided he would rather be called
              "El Nino Maravila" instead..... he recently went back to El Terriblito

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                they called him el terriblito, but he decided he would rather be called
                "El Nino Maravila" instead..... he recently went back to El Terriblito
                And there you have it living off his brothers name. Pinches ricans pendejos no saven ni madres. Yo any one know what happend to el finitos son? Is he still unbeaten?

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                  He didnt talk about him. Aint like you call yourself a nickname you dumba$$. Apuesto que alguien le dijo Terriblito and it stuck. You really are very stupid.
                  Pendejo a boxer has the ability to choose his own nickname.

Comment

dont see anything special besides his last name

Comment

my pops got this in the newspaper a couple days back. looks he signed with gbp.

it was like a 15 page boxing section, they talked about salvador sanchez in it as well. got this sick ass page that i'm thinking about framing.

Comment

Working...
                      X