Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should people be banned for flaming on a religious group?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, members should be banned for flaming on religious groups.

Comment

No. Being excessively negative about someone's opinion can be annoying but I don't consider it ban-worthy as long as it isn't the same thing over and over in several different discussions and starting new threads about the exact same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        He's entitled to his opinion.

If he's entitled to his opinion then what you are saying is he is not entitled to express them in here?.

But he needs to stop his constant ridiculing and bashing the beliefs of Christians, religious Jews and Muslims.

But that is his opinion and you just don't want him to express them.Who's tolerance should prevail yours or his?.

It's offensive! It indicates a psychopathic lack of respect and lack of tolerance on his part.
        What about other religious dogma that I know is blasphemous to my belief,Do I have the right too to blast them?.

Comment

Flaming a specific religious group with a specific agenda to insult that specific group, yes

Flaming all religions equally to point out the societal hypocrisy of religions, no

trolling because no one cares about their bee thread, possibly.

Comment

You two should squash this beef and drop this civil war you got going.

Comment

NO!

Religion is bull crap.

Its like saying, Should people be banned for flaming on Santa Claus?

Should people be banned for flaming on Cockroaches and Mosquitoes?

If you dont want to be mocked then please step out of the 10th century

Comment

Religion is a load of fairytale bollocks.

Comment

Yeah definatly, its called being a SECTARIAN BIGOT, coming from scotland weve got loads of problems with sectarianism, and the troubles from northern ireland wich play out in our daily lives, i can get 5 years in jail for a sectarian remark at a football game they just passed this law here in scotland.

There is no diffrence between racism and sectarianism

Comment

Ban him! IP ban him!

Comment

definatly. before I joined BS, i was reading news and on the forum little more than a year. I havent seen sp post about boxing at all. I don't care if he is atheist or not. what really pissing me off, is that he constantly trying to convince people that there is no god.

he should go to some religious forum and write that crap there. this is boxingscene

Comment

Working...
                      X