Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Berto beat down made you smile the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero because Berto came out with the philly shell

Comment

Both were equally enjoyable. Loved seeing that steroid abuser getting beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Certain fighters have that affect on certain people. When someone is behind the safety of their own computer, watch out. They are ruthless.
        Shut the hell up you bum, and your avatar is garbage get rid of it. :*******:

So your telling me you like fights where both boxers don’t land a shot on each other and just display great defense? I bet Hopkins/Jones 2 is one of your favorite fights.

And yes I was happy he caught a beat down even he was saying the fight was a mismatch and he was going to break the Ghost down. A bully who gets his butt whooped, who doesn’t enjoy that?
        Last edited by pturtle; 01-26-2013, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
          Shut the hell up you bum, and your avatar is garbage get rid of it. :*******:

So your telling me you like fights where both boxers don’t land a shot on each other and just display great defense? I bet Hopkins/Jones 2 is one of your favorite fights.

And yes I was happy he caught a beat down even he was saying the high was a mismatch and he was going to break the Ghost down. A bully who gets his butt whooped, who doesn’t enjoy that?

Comment

I agree i enjoyed the Ortiz - Berto fight more, but Robert made Berto his ***** that night.

Comment

guerrero

1. got punked by a lightweight.
              2. ended up looking like E.T.

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
                With Berto’s chin you honestly think I don’t have a punchers chance?
                No I don't believe you have a chance. You just don't like Berto. You are a keyboard clown.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                  No I don't believe you have a chance. You just don't like Berto. You are a keyboard clown.
                  Listen I understand I can’t fight, and your thinking if Berto was in my face he would squash me right?? but what you don’t understand, is that as long as I have or any of us have hands, and we have fingers, and we can make a fist, we all have a 50/50 shot at beating Berto and getting in the Floyd sweepstakes

Comment

Working...
                  X