No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik is Feeling The Pressure To Look Good With Jaco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pavlik is Feeling The Pressure To Look Good With Jaco

Former middleweight champion Kelly Pavlik admits that he's feeling the pressure to look good on Saturday night in San Antonio, Texas - when he takes on Aaron Jaco (15-2, 5KOs) at a catch-weight of 170-pounds. It will be Pavlik's first fight in two years and his first bout under the guidance of trainer Robert Garcia. The fight will be during the untelevised portion of the “Top Rank Live” telecast on the Azteca America network.

[Click Here To Read More]

All bs and jokes aside, I wish him the best of luck and hope he does well.

Comment

First fight in 2 years? Pavlik's last fight was on May of 2011.

Comment

I'm anxious to see what improvements Garcia has made with Kelly. I watched a few YT videos, and Garcia said, that he wants to improve Kelly's jab.

Comment

Pressure leads to drinking.

Comment

i've been watching the youtube videos too, I also think that he will show an improvement. Definitely going to keep an on this fight.

Comment

Pavlik made a mess out of his life and body

where else can Pavlik go? He disgraced himself became an alcoholic covered every inch of his body with hideous tattoos like some carnival side show freak. had arrests for drunkenness and let his career flush away. Not sure if you can recover from that. reflexes go fast the Liver fails you and your mind loses focus. I see a disaster coming for pavlik.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathiaz View Post
                I'm anxious to see what improvements Garcia has made with Kelly. I watched a few YT videos, and Garcia said, that he wants to improve Kelly's jab.
                Kell Pavlik with a strong jab is a scarey thought!

Comment

I hope so.

If he didn't feel pressure to look good there woulb be something wrong with him. He went from a pound for pound elite level fighter to an after thought in the blink of an eye.

Comment

He does need to show something of note but in all actuality he really should put a beatdown on this guy if he's still capable and then stay active as active as possible is the best route to redemption and if he stays on the sraight and narrow he'll be in line to land a fight of importance but the clock is ticking

Comment

Working...
                    X