Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao picking on a smaller fighter in JMM.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darryl1914 View Post
    Yeah I know, I know...Sounds crazy right? Pacquiao has 4 fights at 147lbs (Welterweight) and one fight for a 154lbs Title. Now he wants to fight a Lightweight...OMG!!! There should be Crazy-hate for Pacquiao for this fight...RIGHT?

Oh But wait....Floyd Mayweather also had only 4 fights at 147lbs (Welterweight) and one fight for a 154lbs Title when he chose to fight JMM (but his was for a tune-up after a 2 year Layoff)...Yet every Boxing Forum, Sports Forum, every sports-bar and gym was full of HATE for Floyd. Although they have yet to fight each other....even the Haters make it pretty-damn obvious who is the better fighter!!!

Enough of your childish rants. Even a president of a country can`t satisfy everybody at the same time. However, the following childish rants has been satisfied:

1. He had fought bigger and younger fighters in Miguel Cotto and Clottey.

2. He had fought a sleek Afro-American, whom everyone said he was ducking.

3. He had defended and stayed in the welterweight division.

4. He will defend against JMM who has been crying for years, as you have.

These things Pacman cannot do all at the same time, wait for your turn.

Still to come:

1. Mayweather

2. Sergio Martinez for his 9th world title in a different class before he retires, ending up with a bang.

People like you are either *****s or remnants of defeated Oscar, Hatton, JMM, Morales, Barrera and Cotto fans. You don`t see a boxing genius when you see one, yet turn a blind eye to the fact that your Floyd fought a lightweight in JMM as a full welter (being a former LM champion himself). You are disgusting, add to the fact that you are either a cowardly ALT, or just a total noob, posting about things you really know nothing about.
    Last edited by ThunderWolf; 06-12-2011, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
      2. He had fought a sleek Afro-American, whom everyone said he was ducking.
      This one made me chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        The wording of this thread couldnt be further from the truth! Pac PICKING? It is JMM BEGGING for a fight with Pac, dont give me none of this Pac PICKED nonsense!!! JMM wearing t shirts with i beat him twice garbage. If that isnt JMM BEGGING for a fight i dont know what is?

Please tell me if im missing something!
        It's called a brain.

Manny,as even his promoter admits, ultimately picks the fights.He seems to call all the catchweights, past-it opponents,etc...

He can choose young prime fighters,or shot and struggling opponents... before we say "He takes the fights that make business sense", maybe we should stop and consider that Manny's opponents don't sell the PPV, it is Manny himself that sells the fights.

Comment

I think it's more of him picking on a HANDICAPPED Marquez.

He is know to be un-effective at 145-147, so why would you want to fight him not at his best??? You would want to fight him at a good weight for him, so there's no excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            I think it's more of him picking on a HANDICAPPED Marquez.

He is know to be un-effective at 145-147, so why would you want to fight him not at his best??? You would want to fight him at a good weight for him, so there's no excuses.
            You actually have it in reverse.

Marquez is officially campaigning at ww and Pacman is officially defending his welterweight crown weight drained.

It is actually a HANDICAPPED Pacman who is fighting a challenger JMM. And any problems regarding weight is JMM`s problem and his choice and undoing.

And this is JMM`s choice and agreed upon weight, so I see no point in anyone crying except JMM, which he has mastered.

And any complaints made are actually from *****s, who troll on this fight and has nothing to do with the fight itself.
            Last edited by ThunderWolf; 06-12-2011, 01:21 AM.

Comment

You actually have it in reverse.

Marquez is officially campaigning at ww and Pacman is officially defending his welterweight crown weight drained.

It is actually a HANDICAPPED Pacman who is fighting a challenger JMM. And any problems regarding weight is JMM`s problem and his choice and undoing.

And this is JMM`s choice and agreed upon weight, so I see no point in anyone crying except JMM, which he has mastered.

And any complaints made are actually *****s, who troll on this fight and has nothing to do with the fight itself.
              Im sure there are alot of Bantamweight's that would come up to 147 to fight Pacquiao also, but does that mean it's right??? No

But since you say it's JMM own doing, then his fight with Floyd is LEGIT!! YOU SAID IT NOT ME!!!

He wanted to fight Floyd, he had to come up to meet Floyd at 147 because he was the bigger star, just like he has to because of Manny.

Comment

But since you say it's JMM own doing, then his fight with Floyd is LEGIT!! YOU SAID IT NOT ME!!!
                You had this coming, Floyd violated the weight agreed upon with JMM, and came into the fight, ILLEGIT. This was where the hate started in the first place.
                Last edited by ThunderWolf; 06-12-2011, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
                  Yes, I heard that a long time ago. The problem with that is, his answer isn't consistent. What was his answer again at the Mosley presser when asked if he would take the test and the whole world could see? "You have to believe me". "YES" seems much easier to say, doesn't it? Does that seem like he we was serious about agreeing?

Thinking ahead is one thing, but having the fight almost set before even bothering to contact anyone about Mayweather(when you claim HE is the #1 option) is a little much, don't u think?

How about the fact that Arum commented on it?

Floyd doesn't call anyone. Maybe Al Haymon does, but, with Arum, they were screwed on the 1st negotiations and the way it looks now, weren't serious in the next so call "negotiation", so who should be making the calls? Seems to me Arum should, when they are serious about making the fight and doing the OSDT.

Let's hope this is true. I am just tired of FMJ receiving the lion share of blame, being called coward and duck, when Pac is just as much if not more to blame about the fight not coming off.
                  So you heard Manny say yes to taking the test. Great! Since then, I have never heard him change his mind and answer the question with a "NO" or "I changed my mind". If you have please let me know.

Arum tried to negotiate during the 2nd negotiations and Floyd never responded. Arum set out a deadline. Everyone knew but Floyd never responded .... Even if it wasn't exactly the way Floyd wanted it, its called a negotiation. Arum makes an offer. Floyd could have countered with saying something he wanted BUT he never tried!

.... then Floyd went on vacation and had his personal problems. So Arum said, "when Floyd is ready, Floyd can call me .. he has my number".

As stated, Floyd found Ortiz's number but misplaced Arum's, I guess. So Arum couldn't have known for sure that Floyd was willing to back now.

By the way, when I say "Floyd can call", that means someone from his side.

Comment

You had this coming, Floyd violated the weight agreed upon, and came into the fight, illegit. This was where the hate started in the first place.
                    Were you a fan of boxing back in 2009 when JMM Vs Floyd took place?

Comment

Were you a fan of boxing back in 2009 when JMM Vs Floyd took place?
                      Standard ***** response...

Point is, Floyd gets hate for fighting Marquez because he cheated him on the scales and the agreement they made before the fight. He paid Marquez 600k to shut him up, can you understand that? That's why Floyd gets hate for the Marquez fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X