Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galaxy S3 beats iPhone 5 for best device of 2012

Read more: http://www.cnet.com/8301

CNET
    Galaxy S3 beats iPhone 5 for best device ...

Galaxy S3 beats iPhone 5 for best device of 2012

CNET editors unveil the 10 best and most influential tech products of the year.
    Lindsey Turrentine
    by Lindsey Turrentine
    December 11, 2012 4:30 AM PST

Imagine seven of CNET's most senior editors locked in a room, arguing over the course of three days to determine the 100 biggest tech stories of the year for our annual CNET 100 package. We bickered, we pounded coffee, we reminisced, and we wrestled over some big questions -- including which products we considered the hands-down best of 2012.

The question of gadget supremacy intrigued us, so we decided to pull from our list of biggest newsmakers the five best devices of the year as well as the five most influential tech products of 2012. The ongoing battle between Apple and Google played itself out in our best list, with Samsung and its Android-based Galaxy S3 trumping the long-awaited iPhone 5 on a lineup of entirely mobile products. But there's more to the story of tech influence in 2012. Read on.
    CNET's five best tech products of 2012

Regardless of popularity or industry impact, these five devices claim the best design, the most-compelling features, and the overall most impressive value among all the hundreds of mainstream tech products released in 2012. Our hats off to all five.

Read more: http://www.cnet.com/8301-33506_1-575...#ixzz2Gfq1ESEl

CNET
    Galaxy S3 beats iPhone 5 for best device ...

Galaxy S3 beats iPhone 5 for best device of 2012

CNET editors unveil the 10 best and most influential tech products of the year.
    Lindsey Turrentine
    by Lindsey Turrentine
    December 11, 2012 4:30 AM PST

Imagine seven of CNET's most senior editors locked in a room, arguing over the course of three days to determine the 100 biggest tech stories of the year for our annual CNET 100 package. We bickered, we pounded coffee, we reminisced, and we wrestled over some big questions -- including which products we considered the hands-down best of 2012.

The question of gadget supremacy intrigued us, so we decided to pull from our list of biggest newsmakers the five best devices of the year as well as the five most influential tech products of 2012. The ongoing battle between Apple and Google played itself out in our best list, with Samsung and its Android-based Galaxy S3 trumping the long-awaited iPhone 5 on a lineup of entirely mobile products. But there's more to the story of tech influence in 2012. Read on.
    CNET's five best tech products of 2012

Regardless of popularity or industry impact, these five devices claim the best design, the most-compelling features, and the overall most impressive value among all the hundreds of mainstream tech products released in 2012. Our hats off to all five.

Samsung's Galaxy S3 series will be joined by a 64GB model in the second half of 2012. (Credit: Josh Miller/CNET)

1. Samsung Galaxy S3, the Android hero
    It took years of iPhone dominance and many months of Android market leadership for a phone with Google's mobile operating system to knock the iPhone off its pedestal. The Samsung Galaxy S3 won that honor. The GS3 is a truly global phone, available on nearly every carrier, nearly everywhere. Its large, vibrant HD display represents a growing class of phones with broader form factors, and its delicate balance of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a sharp 8-megapixel camera, 4G LTE or HSPA+ support, and an accessible price make the Galaxy S3 a worldwide hero. (Read the full Galaxy S3 review.)

Read more: http://www.cnet.com/8301-33506_1-575...#ixzz2Gfq3XOh4

The best smartphone of 2012: Samsung Galaxy S3

http://www.geek.com/articles/mobile/...y-s3-20121217/

Comment

No surprise there.

Comment

It is satisfying rollin' into clubs with the best phone out. I use to be embarrassed to take my I Phone out because it was so bland and boring. I was scared that girls would laugh at me, but no such issues with my S3. I roll that out all day long and girls dig it. They say a 4.7 Inch screen looks fitting on my large hands while I Phones look small and for school girls.

What can I do? I roll with the best phone of 2012 and am getting more ***** than ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
          It is satisfying rollin' into clubs with the best phone out. I use to be embarrassed to take my I Phone out because it was so bland and boring. I was scared that girls would laugh at me, but no such issues with my S3. I roll that out all day long and girls dig it. They say a 4.7 Inch screen looks fitting on my large hands while I Phones look small and for school girls.

What can I do? I roll with the best phone of 2012 and am getting more ***** than ever.

Comment

You'll never convince the Apple fans, less bang for buck and higher price is what they like.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              It's true though bro. I recall this smoking hot Russian chick talking to me in 2010. She was 5 foot 9, tall, lengthy and had that European gorgeous look. I was literally in love with her, so fun, bubble and beautiful. She was loaded, a foreign student so you knew her family had money.

Anyway we got talking and when I took my phone out to exchange numbers, she had this smirk on her face. I was thinking WTF, and she said, isn't the I Phone boring and simple? I said nah, I got it jailbroken, I went on YouTube and did some things that a guy in the video did to my phone so it could be like those Android things (Before I knew too much about Android)

She then said I am very boring and she doesn't like jailbreak and said
              :

Do svidaniya!!!

I was totally shattered from that experience. I felt like I had a breakbeat size co ck. I never again went naked (Took my I Phone out unless for emergency calls)

Comment

Lol, reminds me of that SGIII commercial...

"It's not fair, your screen's like... as big as my phone"

Comment

:WORD:i bet youre the talk of the town. I bet the only reason you get laid is because you have the best phone.

No....Really, youre really the Shamwow guy practicing your S3 infomercial :AYWOoD:

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    You'll never convince the Apple fans, less bang for buck and higher price is what they like.
                    Owning an Apple product is like Mayweather paying 50k for these girls. You pay a lot more for an inferior whore.

Comment

Working...
                    X