Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hacker who posted nude photos of Scarlett Johansson sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Online shopping and using credit cards is not much more secure. I think 1 of 10 people on average are victims of identity theft, it happens ALL the time.
    I doubt the validity of those statistics, but they very well could be true for all I know. However, if you're saying that 1 of 10 online shoppers will become the victim of a cyber crime such as identity theft, then I'm saying 10 of 10 people sending nudes will have their pictures go public.

I've shopped online literally hundreds of times over the past decade and I've not been the victim of cyber crime once. Coincidentally, I've transmitted 0 images of my c*ck to anybody within the same time period and I've never had to worry about pictures of my wang being shown to the world.

Not that I'd give a **** even if they had.

And doesnt even have to be a nude pic, it can be anything, the fact is that its not a person's fault that they are illegally hacked by some guy hell bent on fcking with their life. I'm sure you have sent things over email that you wouldnt want anybody else to see, maybe even pics, does that make you a moron?

A person like that is only a moron when they are the person who is hacked
    You're right - It's not the victim's fault that they ended up being hacked. However, an intelligent person safeguards themselves from any fallout given the increasing likelihood of becoming a victim.

Like I said, I have no sympathy for the 'victims' of this crime due to their unintelligent and risky behavior.

That said, I'm done debating this issue - I've got some work to get done and some beers that need drinking, so thanks for the thoughtful and interesting debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      10 years? WTF
      Lmaaooooo at your sig.

I'm pretty shocked at the Lions this year myself.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I doubt the validity of those statistics, but they very well could be true for all I know. However, if you're saying that 1 of 10 online shoppers will become the victim of a cyber crime such as identity theft, then I'm saying 10 of 10 people sending nudes will have their pictures go public.

I've shopped online literally hundreds of times over the past decade and I've not been the victim of cyber crime once. Coincidentally, I've transmitted 0 images of my c*ck to anybody within the same time period and I've never had to worry about pictures of my wang being shown to the world.

Not that I'd give a **** even if they had.

You're right - It's not the victim's fault that they ended up being hacked. However, an intelligent person safeguards themselves from any fallout given the increasing likelihood of becoming a victim.

Like I said, I have no sympathy for the 'victims' of this crime due to their unintelligent and risky behavior.

That said, I'm done debating this issue - I've got some work to get done and some beers that need drinking, so thanks for the thoughtful and interesting debate.

Never too late to start :blow:

Comment

Working...
        X