Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye Rips Vitali Klitschko: “He Should Be Ashamed … I Want To Fight Him Despera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye is going to batter Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Cue Klitschko fans saying Haye doesn't deserve the fight.
      Of course he doesn't deserve the fight, he deserves to be brushed aside. Now he's making as if the Klitschko brothers fixed this fight by having their own doctor declare Charr unfir to continue. I'd assume, as any sensible person would, that the doctor was provided by the Russian Federation, as well as ambulances and other personnel, not by Klitschko.

Haye is just trying to promote another $5 millions payday with his notorious mouth, the most unreliable and undependable boxer in the sport today. The only way he's predictable is that he'd fall to the canvas if it looked as if a Klitschko might hit him.

Comment

it's very simple. if vitali believes he can still preform he'll do it. if not he will retire and there is nothing wrong with that. he is not the one who is retiring in 31st nor the one who didn't fight all the available contenders over the years.
        is there anyone in here who seriously believes that vitali wouldn't fight haye if he is in his good age (not to say prime). you have the right to retire if you are older than the most great hws were when they retired.*

haye should go after wlad if vitali choses to retire. beat some decent contenders and build up the hype again.*
        Last edited by Simurgh; 09-09-2012, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Haye doesnt deserve the fight
          Maybe, but fans deserve better than Manuel Charr

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
            say what you want about haye but he is pretty much telling it as it is here. If Vitali really has chosen this as his swan or should I say DUCK song its pretty a pretty lame way to end his career.
            Who backed out and ducked when the contract had already been signed? That's right Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
              Haye is going to batter Vitali.
              I have 4 bill points which I'll bet that if they fight, Klitschko will win......PM if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                I have 4 bill points which I'll bet that if they fight, Klitschko will win......PM if interested.
                Im interested. I juts think Vit might be a little on the shot side. He shouldve been hung those gloves up.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                  Of course he doesn't deserve the fight, he deserves to be brushed aside. Now he's making as if the Klitschko brothers fixed this fight by having their own doctor declare Charr unfir to continue. I'd assume, as any sensible person would, that the doctor was provided by the Russian Federation, as well as ambulances and other personnel, not by Klitschko.

Haye is just trying to promote another $5 millions payday with his notorious mouth, the most unreliable and undependable boxer in the sport today. The only way he's predictable is that he'd fall to the canvas if it looked as if a Klitschko might hit him.
                  It was the Klitschko team that promised him and the fans Vitali would fight the Chisora/Haye winner. So "deserving" doesn't really come into it.........

Comment

And ofcourse haye didn't deserve the fight. nobody gets two title shots in 3 fights regardless how good he is..

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                      And ofcourse haye didn't deserve the fight. nobody gets two title shots in 3 fights regardless how good he is..
                      Vitali did...................... LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X