No announcement yet.

Who is the better poster out of these : Pirao, ChopperRead, WladIsTheChamp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    I like all of those posters and enjoy thoroughly exposing and laughing at Haye's ducking in threads with them and will continue to do so until Haye makes a serious attempt to give me the fan what he advertised.
    yeah

but is it as much fun as it was the first time when you do this for the 200th time in a thread related to Haye ?

I personnaly believe it's getting old

just asking...

Comment

Originally posted by BatteredKessler View Post
      yeah

but is it as much fun as it was the first time when you do this for the 200th time in a thread related to Haye ?

I personnaly believe it's getting old

just asking...
      Its still funny to me, and it wouldn't be if Haye would stop making punchline presser comments about even split "slave contracts".

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
        exactly

pot calling the kettle black

this guy has at least 5 alts which he uses to get support for his opinions, rate his threads and vote on his polls

Exactly,

dude is pathetic...

He is over there deleting and posting the same post he had just to bump up BatteredKessler VS so and so thread...

Like how old are you? Why keep doing it.

Comment

Its still funny to me, and it wouldn't be if Haye would stop making punchline presser comments about even split "slave contracts".
          even with 50/50 money deal, 2 fights deal in case of a loss is gay

why don't you diss Wlad for putting in the contract that his opponents have to face his big bro in the case he loses ?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Exactly,

dude is pathetic...

He is over there deleting and posting the same post he had just to bump up BatteredKessler VS so and so thread...

Like how old are you? Why keep doing it
            he's totally obsessed with me

he has been artificially keeping those threads alive for 15 days

he's a freak, a sad ****

I don't even have nasty enough words to describe that sad being

Comment

even with 50/50 money deal, 2 fights deal in case of a loss is gay

why don't you diss Wlad for putting in the contract that his opponents have to face his big bro in the case he loses ?

He didn't do that, this deal has no options even split.....and even if it did he is at least willing to fight anyone. Sure he makes up the terms, he is the champ after all and everyone else is challengers.

Comment

No idea who Chopper is, but Pirao is a decent poster and Wlad is aswell.

Wlad is infact quite cute because he will defend Wlad at all costs LOL

Comment

He didn't do that, this deal has no options even split.....and even if it did he is at least willing to fight anyone. Sure he makes up the terms, he is the champ after all and everyone else is challengers.
                  Haye is a title holder, being treated like a challenger is precisely what he won't accept, and I can't blame him for that

as for the options, there are conflicting reports about that, some say he was offered the same thing that Chisora was offered (aside of the revenue split), some say no options and 50/50

Wlad willing to fight anyone is great, but wishing that his big bro first put his hands on an eventual conqueror is gay, call it what you will, it's gay

Comment

Haye is a title holder, being treated like a challenger is precisely what he won't accept, and I can't blame him for that

as for the options, there are conflicting reports about that, some say he was offered the same thing that Chisora was offered (aside of the revenue split), some say no options and 50/50

Wlad willing to fight anyone is great, but wishing that his big bro first put his hands on an eventual conqueror is gay, call it what you will, it's gay
                    He is a title holder holding Wlad's title and even if he wasn't and won a real title Wlad is still the recognized champ, Haye is a challenger anyway you try and sell it. To say otherwise would be like saying Sebastian Sylvester is not the challenger against the Sergio/PWill winner for the MW title.

I don't like the fight by brother stuff either but I am willing to believe a guy who has always gone through with what he advertised to the fans over someone who has consistently lied over the past couple years and not done anything he said he would do.

Comment

He is a title holder holding Wlad's title and even if he wasn't and won a real title Wlad is still the recognized champ, Haye is a challenger anyway you try and sell it. To say otherwise would be like saying Sebastian Sylvester is not the challenger against the Sergio/PWill winner for the MW title.

I don't like the fight by brother stuff either but I am willing to believe a guy who has always gone through with what he advertised to the fans over someone who has consistently lied over the past couple years and not done anything he said he would do.
                      Haye may just be a title holder, but the Klits want that last belt just as much as they want to shut Haye up

the 50/50 offer shows that the Klits aren't considering Haye as just a challenger anymore, although you are right when you say Wlad is the real champ

as for the last highlighted part, well, most guys who were recently approached to fight Wlad are unanimous : he makes low ball offers, he is greedy, he want all the money for himself and he puts unbelievable options in the contract

Comment

Working...
                      X