No announcement yet.

NY Post Controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] NY Post Controversy

The NY post published this as their front page after a man was pushed onto the track by another man and then struck and killed as he tried to crawl out. Should the Post have made this their front page?

i think whoever took the picture should have helped the guy instead

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Yeah, one would think .....

But, no!!! This picture is cover material and worth money ... ****ed up society we live in

Comment

if he ducked underneath the lip of the platform, to the left of the picture, he'd have been safe.

i see toronto transit workers do it all the time.

Comment

I thought the same thing but then the guy might have held onto the guy (for dear life) who was trying to help and pulled them down too.

Taking snaps of the guy as he is about to die is just damn right low though in my opinion. Unless it was the guy who pushed him that filmed him then I guess it would make some kinda sense
          Last edited by Rapid Counter; 12-04-2012, 04:56 PM.

Comment

heads rolled when the boston herald posted a picture of a college aged girl who was struck in the eye with a rubber bullet during the red sox riots.

she was leaking blood. she died.

somebody should be fired at the NY post.

and to those who say he should have been helped.

he should have. still, there's got to be people who are capable of helping him. they need to ahve the opportunity and the strength. it would be a very brave feat to get into harms way like that to save a stranger. it sounds like it's something peopel would jump to do, but it's not.

Comment

This.

Wtf kinda human being would just snap a pic like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                if he ducked underneath the lip of the platform, to the left of the picture, he'd have been safe.

i see toronto transit workers do it all the time.
                That's what panic does....I think it's pretty common knowledge that laying in between the tracks will have the train pass right over you and you'd be safe

Comment

Good samaritan law?

Comment

I think the guy who took the pics was way down the track and was actually snapping photos in his direction to get the attention of the train driver with his camera flash

Comment

Working...
                    X