Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true that fighters who cut weight have bad breath?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it true that fighters who cut weight have bad breath?

I don't know if this is true but I remember someone telling me when you cut weight your breath will start smelling really bad like a butthole because your mouth gets dry and you lack fluids.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      I don't know if this is true but I remember someone telling me when you cut weight your breath will start smelling really bad like a butthole because your mouth gets dry and you lack fluids.
      That's because they tell people the best way to lose weight is to eat your shit. So when they catch people with their breath smelling like stinkhole, they got trolled big time.

Comment

I always thought that smelling unbearably bad would actually be a huge advantage in a fight if it were so bad that it made it impossible for the other guy to come forward and make him weazy and sick.

Comment

At first I thought this thread was going to be ****ing stupid, but it sounds plausible to me that if your mouth is dry then maybe your breath stinks.

But I mean that is only like the day of the weigh in, and ideally you shouldnt be that far off that you cant even have a sip of water.

Comment

There's only 1 way to make you breath smell like and ass hole

Yea.....

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              At first I thought this thread was going to be ****ing stupid, but it sounds plausible to me that if your mouth is dry then maybe your breath stinks.

But I mean that is only like the day of the weigh in, and ideally you shouldnt be that far off that you cant even have a sip of water.
              If you have dry mouth you usually have dry breath I think because the bacteria grows on the tongue? Also the stomach could be burning up from no food?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                That's because they tell people the best way to lose weight is to eat your shit. So when they catch people with their breath smelling like stinkhole, they got trolled big time.
                This. Because nobody would eat sh it so they wont eat and lose weight. Lol

Comment

Working...
                X