Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs pascal faceoff was the best hbo faceoff evr seen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
    Yea i agree. Ive already watched it four times today. Hopkins pwned him badly!
    Thats because Pascal don't speak english that well... Thats why he wanted to do it in French... Hopkins talking about he is going to come out like Hagler on Hearns,,,LOL, be real b-hop, you know you ain't gonna do that... I'll be rooting for Hopkins though.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post

Holy ****.
      I agree, let's just hope the rematch lives up to this Face Off.

Comment

Pascal destroyed him there and had him shook especially after the drug comment

Comment

Originally posted by DOLPH View Post
          Pascal destroyed him there and had him shook especially after the drug comment
          yeah Hopkins face was priceless there, he was stuck for words for the first time in his life, but Hopkins owned every other second of that face off imo.

Pascals impression of Hopkins defence - wtf was that about lol?

Comment

I just dotn understand why the rematch is in the same place the last fight took place. Isnt the whole point that pascal got what many called a hometown decision? So they have a rematch in the same location?! I dont get it

Comment

They both said some pretty funny stuff. Like Pascal making fun of the way Hopkins fights, then Hopkins asks how's you go 12 rounds with a guy like that. And Hopkins telling the kids this is what drugs do to you, and Pascal coming back with "Yeah listen to him, he's experienced in that".

The only thing you're gonna beat up is this table.

Funny shit, didn't see how it was childish, it was good ol trash talking.

Comment

BH is always like that, but something im not sure about has made Pascal really emotional. He was well behaved against Froch. Frcoh beat this guy, so Froch is pretty good isnt he?

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                  I got annoyed after about 4-5 minutes. Lasted until the 8 minute mark. All that I gather from it, Hopkins still got Pascal wishing he selected another opponent the first time around and is only fighting this fight to regain his pride. Hopkins is going to murder this kid and further cement himself as the greatest fighter in the last 15 years
                  exactly!!!

Comment

HAHA funny 2 see children going at each other.
                    This face off is better than the fight it self though.

Comment

Great face-off, but can you imagine the Haye-Klitschko face off? It'll probably be better than the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X