No announcement yet.

Peterson owes Amir Khan a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peterson owes Amir Khan a Rematch

In all actuallity Peterson needed the crooked Ref & crooked judges in addition to Testosterone supplements. That 2011 fight should be a No Contest.
    Peterson should be banned from boxing period

Khan won that fight at least 116-112 fairly. Only one judge had it right.

Khan even said on Twitter Peterson must be using a new supplement after his fight with Holt of Friday.

The fight needs to happen somewhere more neutral Like in Las Vegas or in L.A.

Amir is vastly superior to guys like Garcia, Peterson & Mayweather jr.

When he goes to 147 he will clean out the division.

Is it not possible to have a normal balanced opinion on Khan in this forum? He either seems to be labelled a complete bum who cant hurt a fly and would be knocked out by a gust of wind, or he can beat Floyd Mayweather....

Comment

Amir Khan has very weird pectoral muscles. They look like saggy ****.

Comment

Peterson don't owe Glass jaw Khan ****, Khan on the other hand owes the boxing fans another comedy show featuring him getting ktfo again by someone who's jab could break wind. Khan's a joke, he thought he was an up & coming fighter when in fact he's spending more time running in the ring or posing for photo ****s of him laying on his bacm from a punch to the neck. Hell I wonder what would happen if he got hit on the shoulder? He'll probably have a dislocated bones from that punch alone. The only he deserves is some advise, Khan quit calling yourself a fighter & go back to washing cars in Bagdad. ....

Comment

Prescott owes Khan a rematch

Comment

I thought Peterson won a close one over Khan. Khan would not stand his ground. He did too much running and would not stop pushing in spite of the ref telling him to stop pushing about 40 times. If you ignore the referee long enough you can expect to lose a point or two. Peterson would give Khan a rematch in a heartbeat if Khan makes him a fair offer. Khan has been KOed at 135 by Prescott and won't try to rematch him. He was recently KOed by Garcia at 140. So why would someone think he would go to 147 and clean out the welterweights? At 147 fighters hit harder and Khan's chin that did not hold up at 135 or 140 would be an even bigger liability. You obviously are a huge Khan fan and think he is the future king of the welterweights. I think he gets KOed by every good, quick handed puncher he fights including Peterson and Garcia.

Comment

Khan would get ran over at 147 that would be a good crossroads fight for Berto tho. If he does go to 147 he should fight Alexander too after the brook fight.

Comment

Although i disagree about Khan being "vastly superior" to Garcia, (who knocked him out lolwut?) peterson, and Mayweather, I do think Peterson should give him a rematch. There were some odd calls in that fight. But I think Peterson wins again in a more dominant fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5
                  In all actuallity Peterson needed the crooked Ref & crooked judges in addition to Testosterone supplements. That 2011 fight should be a No Contest.
                  Peterson should be banned from boxing period

Khan won that fight at least 116-112 fairly. Only one judge had it right.

Khan even said on Twitter Peterson must be using a new supplement after his fight with Holt of Friday.

The fight needs to happen somewhere more neutral Like in Las Vegas or in L.A.

Amir is vastly superior to guys like Garcia, Peterson & Mayweather jr.

When he goes to 147 he will clean out the division.
                  lmao just stop it, its weird how the hbo trio was dick riding amir but ignoring petersons constant pressure that night in the garcia fight when amir was in trouble his ass started pushing again excessively the ref also gave amir a gift knock down the first knockdown was actually of pushdown and the second was a gift...

someone made a video called amir dirty highlights from that fight..notice how kendal holt didnt complain like a beyoootch after the fight

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                    Although i disagree about Khan being "vastly superior" to Garcia, (who knocked him out lolwut?) peterson, and Mayweather, I do think Peterson should give him a rematch. There were some odd calls in that fight. But I think Peterson wins again in a more dominant fashion.
                    If he follows the game plan people have knocked him out with then he'll KO him too. Which I can see.

Comment

Working...
                    X