Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judah Furious at Angel Garcia: Watch Me Torture Danny!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, Zab fell for the trap. Now he will get the same treatment Khan got because Khan pretty much said the exact same thing and got KO'D.

Comment

Angel makes it fun for all

Garcia will batter Judah and KO the little jab. Sorry to see Sammy the pimp and his 2 chimps at the podium.

Comment

I am with Zab, this Danny is all about timing the left hook, and people get distracted by the way they can control Danny, he has nothing besides the left hook, if we think he has been loosing all his fights until landing the lucky left; controlling the angles and distance will give Zab a good chance. But, Is Zab too old?

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
          Its not about who he fought. Its about when he fought them. Outside of Khan... His resume is over hyped and trash!
          Name a boxer in today's boxing world who's resume isn't over-hyped? That's the problem with the sport. Everybody is looking to fight someone when they start their decline. You don't see that in mixed martial arts. The best is willing the fight the best. Boxing better change it's model if you want to maintain and grow its fan base.

Comment

I believe that by the way Angel acts at every press conference. The guy has never boxed before and just lives his life through his son because he couldn't accomplish anything significant himself. Angel is like 70 years old but acts like a 16 year old wannabe gangster which is sad.

Styles makes fights and I truly believe Zab will box Danny's ears off. Danny's 2 biggest fights were against a guy waaay passed his prime who should've retired 5 years ago and against a quick amateurish looking boxer with no chin. The sad part was Khan was beating Garcia every second of the fight up until Danny threw that hay maker and it landed it on Khan's neck/back of the head.

Danny is flat footed, his defence isn't anything special and he only has one punch. Zab is faster, better footwork, slicker and quicker hands with just as much KO power... If not, more. I got Judah by UD.
            Depending which zab shows up, I understand the formula for bringing a fighter up, but am sick of watching these fights knowing full well young versions of Erik or zab would destroy this kid. Everyone knows khan is the best amateur in the world. With headgear and 4 rounds he'd have a good chance to beat mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by chrissyb72 View Post
              Name a boxer in today's boxing world who's resume isn't over-hyped? That's the problem with the sport. Everybody is looking to fight someone when they start their decline. You don't see that in mixed martial arts. The best is willing the fight the best. Boxing better change it's model if you want to maintain and grow its fan base.
              Miguel Cotto's resume speaks for itself, he's fought more guys at the top of their game than anyone I can remember. Winkys picture still in dictionary next to under hyped. But I'm with you on your point, and we are rapidly running out of the old guard. MMA does the same, maybe even worse, unless you think Ken Shamrock still has one great fight in him.

Comment

Originally posted by apunchnotseen View Post
                Depending which zab shows up, I understand the formula for bringing a fighter up, but am sick of watching these fights knowing full well young versions of Erik or zab would destroy this kid. Everyone knows khan is the best amateur in the world. With headgear and 4 rounds he'd have a good chance to beat mayweather.
                Zab is a mental midget, I wont deny that. But he hands down, has more skills, more speed, more explosiveness, better footwork, better head movement and possibly just as much KO power, if not... more then Garcia.

Garcia's advantage really is the mental part and even that is put into question. Garcia hasnt been truly tested in the later rounds by a quality opponent. Garcia is Puerto Rican and they have a rich tradition of being mental midgets and quitters themselves, for all we know... Danny can mentally fade as well.

Comment

Just watched the press conference tape. Angel Garcia is a jerk. I think Danny will spark Zab but his dad does him NO favours.

Comment

Getting déjà vu!

Comment

I believe that by the way Angel acts at every press conference. The guy has never boxed before and just lives his life through his son because he couldn't accomplish anything significant himself. Angel is like 70 years old but acts like a 16 year old wannabe gangster which is sad.

Styles makes fights and I truly believe Zab will box Danny's ears off. Danny's 2 biggest fights were against a guy waaay passed his prime who should've retired 5 years ago and against a quick amateurish looking boxer with no chin. The sad part was Khan was beating Garcia every second of the fight up until Danny threw that hay maker and it landed it on Khan's neck/back of the head.

Danny is flat footed, his defence isn't anything special and he only has one punch. Zab is faster, better footwork, slicker and quicker hands with just as much KO power... If not, more. I got Judah by UD.
                      Exacly! i got Zab all day. Danny his a in shape streetfighter, he has no boxingskills all he does his brawl, and Zab is just going to box, and when Danny tries to Brawl Zab just going to try to catch him. Honstley i see Zab knocking Danny out or the ref stopping it when Zab hurts him and then unleash combos

Comment

Working...
                      X