• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    so...that's "easy" to you?
    I said 5 pounds, he had to cut like 20 in the video

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
      The running with sweatsuit method is probably the most popular. An hour in the sauna after. It feels good after a run.

I cant stay in a sauna long either.
      But then after have enough juice to go 12 while getting punched? And have enough to keep going after? Something not right

Comment

So you're telling me that this guy has to shed 12 lbs before Friday? He's a fighter, and I'm not saying that it can't be done, but why put your body through all of that unnecssary trauma?

Anyhow, I'm sure that he'll kill himself to make weight, as he always does. If he doesn't make weight, then I'm sure Sergio wont mind.

I'm quite sure that he'll take joy in making money off of Julio before the first bell rings. I'm not sure how crooked the WBC will be when it comes to Julio possibly losing his title on the scales, but we'll see.

Sergio's not crazy enough to walk away from this opportunity, in the event that Julio misses weight. That's just more money in his pockets to fight a man that he already KNEW would be bigger than him. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Ever seen this?

Thats what dawson had to go through. He rehydrated almost 20 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
            Thats what dawson had to go through. He rehydrated almost 20 pounds
            lol, ur silly.

Comment

Working...
            X