Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: ShoStats: Gary Russell Jr. Doubles in Power Shots, Lands 55%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: ShoStats: Gary Russell Jr. Doubles in Power Shots, Lands 55%

Rising star Gary Russell Jr. doubled up Christopher Perez in power shots landed, hitting on 55%.

[Click Here To Read More]

Gary's no joke, i'm just waiting for his opposition to stop being one.

Comment

Very promising fighter. I think it's about time to take his competition to the next level.

Comment

Russell looks good against the cab drivers that he fights but why did duck Luis Franco?

http://www.badlefthook.com/2012/6/11...on-boxing-news

I have a hard time believing he's the real deal when he's already ducking people so early in his career.

honestly I'd rather guys come up the right way, rather then having Al Haymon tell HBO, "this is a future star". I'd rather find that out by what he does in the ring against real opposition rather then being told he's great just because he's KOing cab drivers.

Comment

Russell can dish it out alright, so far against bums. Nobody wants to see that. I can put pennies on train tracks or smash ants with my thumb and get a bigger thrill than watching Russell beat nobodies. Either take a chance, and fight without all the advantages, or fight prelims until you get beat and never see a big payday.

Comment

Russell's lack of opposition or what has been hand-picked 4 him is awful...his talent cries 4 better fights as he'll need it if he wants 2 challenge...even a yr from now he'll have a hard time w/guys like Gonzalez & John...he's being protected like Alvarez & Jr...quit the setup & give him a live wire...

Comment

Working...
            X