No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: They Want Me Out of Boxing, This is One Way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins: They Want Me Out of Boxing, This is One Way

Staples Center, Los Angeles - Chad Dawson (31-1, 18KOs) stopped Bernard Hopkins (52-6-2, 32KOs) in the second round to capture the WBC light heavyweight title. During the second, Hopkins leaned over on Dawson, who used his shoulder to push him off. Hopkins went down near the ropes and told the referee, Pat Russell, that he suffered a shoulder injury and couldn't continue. Because there was no foul involved, Russell ruled the fight in favor of Dawson and made him the TKO winner.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Staples Center, Los Angeles - Chad Dawson (31-1, 18KOs) stopped Bernard Hopkins (52-6-2, 32KOs) in the second round to capture the WBC light heavyweight title. During the second, Hopkins leaned over on Dawson, who used his shoulder to push him off. Hopkins went down near the ropes and told the referee, Pat Russell, that he suffered a shoulder injury and couldn't continue. Because there was no foul involved, Russell ruled the fight in favor of Dawson and made him the TKO winner.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

hopkins can still fight dawson if he wanted to but faking his "injury" got the better of him...

he choose not to fight because he knew that dawson was there to dominate him...

Comment

i hope hopkins is so angry he retires for good

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
          hopkins can still fight dawson if he wanted to but faking his "injury" got the better of him...

he choose not to fight because he knew that dawson was there to dominate him...
          Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          Definitely fake injury there..

Comment

Believe it or not that's how the fight ended.

Comment

That looks like one of the medical excuses I put together on Microsoft Paint when I was 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                That looks like one of the medical excuses I put together on Microsoft Paint when I was 12.

Comment

hopkins is complaining about dirty tactics...nice

Comment

a rematch is a must

Comment

Working...
                    X