Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muhammed Ali sets a BBC interviewer straight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoever calls Ali a racist for his views is an absolute assclown. He is the OPPOSITE of a racist there. How is wanting every human race to keep existing and thriving racist? If everybody started mixing with everybody human races would no longer have one identity and they'd be extinct. So again, wanting other races to perish=racist=not ALi. Wanting every race to keep existing and thriving=not racist.

And I couldn't give a **** about some random interracial couples if that's what you're wondering, neither would Ali. I'm simply against the mixture of all human races and cultures.
    Last edited by BKM-2010; 01-26-2013, 11:43 AM.

Comment

I agree with the Timmy, them boys look a lot like him!

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        Whoever calls Ali a racist for his views is an absolute assclown. He is the OPPOSITE of a racist there. How is wanting every human race to keep existing and thriving racist? If everybody started mixing with everybody human races would no longer have one identity and they'd be extinct. So again, wanting other races to perish=racist=not ALi. Wanting every race to keep existing and thriving=not racist.

And I couldn't give a **** about some random interracial couples if that's what you're wondering, neither would Ali. I'm simply against the mixture of all human races and cultures.
        You're against the mixing of races and cultures?

Like actually against it?

Oh my word.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          You're against the mixing of races and cultures?

Like actually against it?

Oh my word.
          I am against the extinction of all human races and diversity, yes. Are you not? No? Oh my word.

Comment

I am against the extinction of all human races and diversity, yes. Are you not? No? Oh my word.
            That's hilarious.

I forgot you were the ambassador of the human populations best interests.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              That's hilarious.

I forgot you were the ambassador of the human populations best interests.
              Compared to you I am. The only thing hilarious is you thinking I'm some crazy racist while I actually have the best interest(so does my belief) in all races including yours, whichever one it is that you bring shame upon.

Comment

Compared to you I am. The only thing hilarious is you thinking I'm some crazy racist while I actually have the best interest(so does my belief) in all races including yours, whichever one it is that you bring shame upon.

Being white means nothing to me, if I was black, asian or whatever it wouldn't make a difference.

If in the future everyone is a light brown, it wont concern me one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mud View Post
                  Was thinking the same thing.

People here called Ali a genius, yet he was brainwashed by a the nation of islam, and cant seem to defend his position of the stuff he is saying?

Why does Ali get a pass on this stuff yet anyone else would be called racist?

People say its the way everyone was back then, but the interviewer strongly disagrees and the audience applauds him on certain points.
                  Genius? He had an IQ of 70 or something like. In high school he graduated 376th in a class of 391. LOL
                  Last edited by Jam Jars; 01-26-2013, 03:36 PM.

Comment

All of the worlds cultures have always been influenced by each other to some degree. These influences shape culture and it evolves, making it what it is.
                    So different cultures cannot become extinct. If everyone got married to whomever they wanted, regardless of race, there would still be very different cultures with their own identity. Even in small countries, different regions have different ways of life.

What Ali is talking about is racial segregation. From what he said, he believes different races should stick to their own as he feels a Puerto Rican woman cannot relate to a Chinese man. It is profoundly ignorant. People relate to each other on so many different levels.

I get he really believes that segregation is for the best, but he doesnt see the damage it does. And because of his experience, doesnt have faith that people can overcome prejudice. Luckily we have moved on ....to an extent.

Groups form even within small tribes. His way of thinking would of only lead to more division and conflict. The focus must be on unity and harmony.

The opposite of racist would be to not have a persons race as the main factor when choosing a partner.

I think back then, his belief was that different races needed to sort out their own issues before all trying to live happily together. It does make sense in a way, but like i said, if segregation is the best solution, then it may only lead to more division.

Comment

If this was anyone other than Ali people would be calling him an idiot.

Well I'll just go ahead and say it, he was an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X