Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Viloria Eyes March Unification With Wonjongkam, Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Viloria Eyes March Unification With Wonjongkam, Marquez

WBO flyweight champion Brian Viloria is seeking a unification title fight sometime in March next year against either WBC champion Pongsaklek Wonjongkam of Thailand or WBA champion Hernan Marquez of Mexico.

[Click Here To Read More]

doubt Viloria's going to Thailand as that's the only way that bout happens...

Comment

that'd be too good to happen. i could've sworn the ring magazine had segura in their top 10 but once the hawaiian punch stopped him, wonjongkam was back on it. either way, viloria fighting any other titleholder is a good fight.

Comment

go for marquez brian, it's the easier fight......i think he's the weakest of the champions at flyweight....baby steps brian..

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
          doubt Viloria's going to Thailand as that's the only way that bout happens...
          Well Pongsalek went to Japan to defend his title awhile back so I don't know what you're trying to get at....

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            that'd be too good to happen. i could've sworn the ring magazine had segura in their top 10 but once the hawaiian punch stopped him, wonjongkam was back on it. either way, viloria fighting any other titleholder is a good fight.
            the ring had segura in the top 10 the first time he beat calderon which was way premature to say the least.....wonjongkam was never out of the p4p list before viloria beat segura....

Comment

Get Wonjongkam to fight outside of Thailand if he want a unified belt. Pongsaklek is the Thailand champion but not the world. Marquez is easy beat for Viloria. Segura is better than both fighters and as a challenger go as far as the Philippines to fight.

Comment

i guess viloria wants to lose his belt in his first title defense people dont realize in the later rounds viloria gases out

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                  i guess viloria wants to lose his belt in his first title defense people dont realize in the later rounds viloria gases out
                  people say that all the time...infact thats the biggest complian about him...also the reason why he was the underdog vs segura as giovanni is known to break his opponents down and wore them out later in the fight....tyson on the other hand gets hit a lot and brian can crack and i dont think tyson is stronger/tougher than segura or miranda were honstly.....pong esp and mthlane would really be a real tough fight fo brian...

Comment

Saludar vs Viloria.

Comment

Working...
                    X