No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nobuhiro Ishida on Canelo-Cintron, Eyes James Kirkland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nobuhiro Ishida on Canelo-Cintron, Eyes James Kirkland

acclaimed international fame after vaporizing highly regarded James Kirkland in just a round, will try to repeat this trick against possibly a harder opponent. On Dec. 17 in , the lanky (6’1’’) Japanese stylist will clash his horns with 5’4’’ Gerogian bomber [Click Here To Read More]

uhh ohh lol

Comment

Ishida would make kirkland , canelo and angulo his b^tch on the same night.

Comment

So is Ishida fighting twice, or is some secret about to be announced? I highly doubt Kirkland's people would throw him in with Ishida again on short notice, especially after such a nasty fight with Angulo.

And you know what? I don't want to see that rematch. After having a mediocre career, I was hoping Ishida would get a title shot/payday on the back of that Kirkland knockout and ride off into the sunset. Kirkland would probably win the rematch, and I'd rather see him just get his title shot. Kirkland becoming champion would add even more shine to Ishida's KO.

Comment

vacant wbc silver middleweight title.... ****ing Sergio's belt?

Comment

kirkland can't fight in 20 days lol.

Just put Ishida against some bum, have him look good and fight Kirkland after. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              kirkland can't fight in 20 days lol.

Just put Ishida against some bum, have him look good and fight Kirkland after. Problem solved.
              That would be the most reasonable course of action, or maybe have him fight for a belt after he beats the can and if he wins a belt Kirkland can fight him after that.

Comment

if he looks decent i think arum will try and scoop him up for a chavez fight since it is a wbc middleweight fight that's happening. i'd like to see a kirkland rematch, but james got bigger fish to fry imo.

Comment

Is Canelo trying to get Kirkland out of the way by making him face Ishida again ? I believe Canelo beats Kirkland though tbh

Comment

Canelo is a Coward ..Take the championship off that chicken

Comment

Working...
                    X