Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you forgiven Margarito for being caught with plaster-wraps against Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
    Margarito hates life. He wants his eye socket smashed again and is hoping Cotto kills him. It's called Suicide by red glove.
    This is a serious topic. You sound silly, like the pictures you like to display.....tut tut.

Comment

No, he had to have some idea and it's unforgivable knowingly putting a man through such vicious danger of life like that.

Especially as a professional. A complete demonstration of a lack of care for the safety of a man in the interests of his gain, so it's completely unforgivable.

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
        LOL. Big difference... Tito wrapped his hands like BOTH Pacquiao and Margarito did for their fight. Tape directly on skin... No plaster son. Stick to fist pumping and twisting your lip like a low IQ pasty ape.

Paulie Malignaggi is your only option. Embrace your italian hero.
        I'm glad you brought that up. You may also recall, that Papa Trinidad did a special demonstration on TV to show exactly how he wrapped Trinidad's hands, and said that he'd always wrapped them like that, and there was nothing wrong with it.

I recall that the wrappings around the hand were extended about 2" past the knuckles and he then folded that part back over the knuckles to make for doubled padding. All to protect the fist.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          it doesn't bother me.

-- if Edwin Valero was still alive, i would still be his biggest fan regardless of what he did to his wife.

-- Floyd beats chicks, that's okay with me.

-- Ali, Pacquiao, and Cotto cheat on their wives, that's okay with me.

if i can forgive murder, domestic violence, and infidelity-- trust me, getting caught w/ handwraps is nothing to me.
          Murder, domestic violence, and infidelity are vile acts but are committed out of the ring. What Marg did was cheat the sport, the boxers, and the fans. He violated the rules of boxing and its traditions. There is a big difference in cheating in a boxing match and cheating on a wife. With the wife, she along with the boxer's family are the only victims. Get a clue, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
            Well, I'll answer this one. Lennox Lewis says you would tell if your handwraps were tampered with. And I believe other boxers have said similar things.
            I wouldn't regard anything that Lewis ever said as being a fact, he's shown too often in the past that he's either a deliberate liar or just most of the time doesn't know what he's talking about.

If Lewis would "know" about his wrappings, do you think that the Commission experts would not ALSO know. And if they believed that Margarito knew he would have been banned for life. Don't forget that. Up to that time, Margarite must have had his hands wrapped thousands of times, so why whould he even pay attention, probably taking about tactics or the fight or something. They only look attentive when they know the camera is on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              No..........

And I used to be a huge Marg fan
              This X2

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                I'm glad you brought that up. You may also recall, that Papa Trinidad did a special demonstration on TV to show exactly how he wrapped Trinidad's hands, and said that he'd always wrapped them like that, and there was nothing wrong with it.

I recall that the wrappings around the hand were extended about 2" past the knuckles and he then folded that part back over the knuckles to make for doubled padding. All to protect the fist.
                In essence... softening Tito's blows. Margaritas like to make excuses for Margarito but deeeeep down they feel the shame.

Comment

Unforgivable....

Comment

im shocked at how close this poll is. he should have been banned for life.

Comment

yes, he has already been punished for the attemted cheating......time to move on.....**** all the bull****...

Comment

Working...
                      X